Page 189 of 191 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1906
  1. #1881
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    22

    Quote Originally Posted by Orb79 View Post
    I have no issue with the fan curves and using also Noctua:
    cpu: Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4
    case fans: 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM

    controlled by CPU temp in bios

    cpu
    30c=50%, 40c=65%, 45c=100% smoothing 16sec

    case
    30c=50% ,40c=65%, 45c=100% smoothing 32sec

    The smoothing allows me set the fans quite aggressive, so I get max cooling arround 45 degrees, but they dont spinup if cpu gets hot for 1 sec

    Although the the increments in rpm are a bit rough with the onboard fan controller, it does not increment with e.g 1 rmp every milisec.
    But, are you using AIDA64 -or other application, to monitor your temps, voltages, fans etc ?

  2. #1882
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by timiman View Post
    But, are you using AIDA64 -or other application, to monitor your temps, voltages, fans etc ?
    I use HWINFO, but only for testing or benchmarking purposes
    Ussualy only probe the sensors every 500ms

  3. #1883
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    79

    Any issue with ASUS ROG X470-F BIOS 5601?

    Version 5601 2020/07/17

    ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING BIOS 5601
    "Improve system performance
    Improve DRAM stability
    Improve system stability
    Improve system compatibility
    Fixed AI suite 3 issue
    Update AM4 AGESA to 1006
    Fixed HDMI and DP sound issue"

  4. #1884
    ROG Enthusiast Array Filters PC Specs
    Filters PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog X470-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600X
    Memory (part number)TridentZ F4-3200C14-8GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming 8g
    Storage #1Samsung Evo850
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 M.2
    CPU CoolerCustom Water loop EK
    CaseFractal Design R5
    Power SupplyEvga 650 P2
    OS Win10Pro

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by SumTingWong View Post
    Any issue with ASUS ROG X470-F BIOS 5601?

    Version 5601 2020/07/17

    ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING BIOS 5601
    "Improve system performance
    Improve DRAM stability
    Improve system stability
    Improve system compatibility
    Fixed AI suite 3 issue
    Update AM4 AGESA to 1006
    Fixed HDMI and DP sound issue"
    To me nerfed my ram overclock, im stuck whit 3200mhz now, before i was at 3733 now not even 3600 work ...
    for the rest work perfectly fine also idle much better now

  5. #1885
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by SumTingWong View Post
    Any issue with ASUS ROG X470-F BIOS 5601? "
    No Issues for me, running it for a week and its stable.
    Tested overclocking my ram further, but could not get passed 3533 CL14 just as with the previous bios

    Still using fixed voltage 1.3375 with LLC4, because dont like it the 1.48 volts on auto im getting, just like with previous bios.
    The fixed voltage is very cool on high performance

  6. #1886
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    I'm using bios version 4207 with 2700X would you recomned me to upgrade to 5601?
    As others, I using an old bios due to the cpu fan spikes with newer bios, have they fixed it?

  7. #1887
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Niptech View Post
    I'm using bios version 4207 with 2700X would you recomned me to upgrade to 5601?
    As others, I using an old bios due to the cpu fan spikes with newer bios, have they fixed it?
    Btw i am using 4602 with my 2700x and it doesn`t have the crazy fan bug.

  8. #1888
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by Filters View Post
    To me nerfed my ram overclock, im stuck whit 3200mhz now, before i was at 3733 now not even 3600 work ...
    for the rest work perfectly fine also idle much better now
    Your ram xmp works fine, right?

  9. #1889
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by Orb79 View Post
    No Issues for me, running it for a week and its stable.
    Tested overclocking my ram further, but could not get passed 3533 CL14 just as with the previous bios

    Still using fixed voltage 1.3375 with LLC4, because dont like it the 1.48 volts on auto im getting, just like with previous bios.
    The fixed voltage is very cool on high performance
    Your ram xmp works fine?

  10. #1890
    ROG Enthusiast Array Filters PC Specs
    Filters PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog X470-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600X
    Memory (part number)TridentZ F4-3200C14-8GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming 8g
    Storage #1Samsung Evo850
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 M.2
    CPU CoolerCustom Water loop EK
    CaseFractal Design R5
    Power SupplyEvga 650 P2
    OS Win10Pro

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by SumTingWong View Post
    Your ram xmp works fine, right?
    Yes at 3200Mhz work fine even better than before cause finally fixes my audio crackling and stuttering, the point is i was able to use 3733mhz cl16 stable memtest86 error free and now if i try to even 3600 i got stuck in errore windows message at login or even worst at recovery bios screen
    So weird !

Page 189 of 191 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •