Page 72 of 138 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by xacid View Post
    I have the Pro version and I have to change the order in iCue since they don't support AuraSync. To be honest from my brief experience of Sync it's not that great of an app.
    thank you for your reply, i can also change the syncing direction but using iCue will cancel the whole system's light syncing (i mean iCue can not control the motherboard's LED)

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Barktoothx View Post
    hi all., i buyed a ssd m.2 nvme adata sx6000pro 250gb, but have seriously problems with him, when start the cpu, some times start normaly, others in the post it frezes, some times when i restart, the leds some times indicateds errors on cpu, erros on vga, but when i press button reset, restars and loads all good, it is as if sometimes I detected it and sometimes not, it will be incompatibility of some of my components ?, I already try many different bios configurations and the problem persists, the ssd unit is nvme 1.3, my components are strix x470-f gaming, ddr4 xpg adata d40 cl 16 @ 3000mhz, asus strix gtx 1070Ti-AG, ryzen 2600x, power source cooler master g750, dvd-rw asus, audio card xonar dsx 7.1, two seagate barracuda 2tb, please help me, this situation starts to drive me crazy, before putting the disk nvme had no problems, thanks.
    Hello, in case anyone can help this information, I provide it: Apparently the sound card xonar dsx 7.1 was the one that caused the conflict with the disk m2 at the time of starting the computer, everything was solved by disconnecting it, but if I put the ssd in the port m2_2 the port pcie1_1x and 3_1x are canceled as well as the pcie16x_2 and 3, which should not, subject to asus, review that detail, because the conflict is between its two products.
    Last edited by Barktoothx; 01-09-2019 at 04:31 AM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by tungd00927 View Post
    thank you for your reply, i can also change the syncing direction but using iCue will cancel the whole system's light syncing (i mean iCue can not control the motherboard's LED)
    Odd - I set my aura sync and let it do it's own thing since iCue doesn't detect anything on my board.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Aura sync works fine for me too and shuts down the lights, including case fan LEDs when computer is in sleep mode or hibernation.

A couple of things I noted though.

When in sleep mode, random things can bring the computer out of sleep mode and then it doesn't go back into sleep mode even if I dont touch it. I dont know what could be doing it since I already disabled Wake on LAN from Device Manager and Properties of my Gigabit adapter. So I prefer Hibernate which doesn't allow that to happen. Hibernate has its own issues though.

If you shut the power off (as in shut off the UPS or PSU or both) and then later turn it back on, you can no longer wake the computer back up by clicking the mouse or pressing a key, you must press the power button. You then get back to the state you had left your computer in, however unless you immediately click the mouse or press a key it goes right back to Hibernation, and you have to do it within a second or two. Fortunately you can run tasks when in Hibernation, as I was able to run a shut down task to shut down the computer after a few hours of hibernation. So whatever is waking up my computer from Sleep mode and not doing it in Hibernation isn't associated with Task Scheduler.

For now I have Sleep enabled for 30 min idle time and Hibernate enabled for 60 min idle time, and Hybrid Sleep turned off since I I dont want to write twice to my SSD for every long idle cycle, since I didn't get an answer to whether having it on would cause a double write if I also have Hibernation enabled.

New ROGer Array

Q-Fan issues

Getting very annoyed with QFan.

Have 3 DC Case fans running on my fan controller, had pretty good control of the curve.

Then I hit the Q-Fan auto tuning.

Now it's ruined.

The Min Duty Cycle is set at 60%, even though it was working fine at much lower rate previously.

Thing is now it REFUSES to allow the min duty to go lower. All presets and manual settings are locked at this cap of 60% which is far too high as a minimum.

I can figure out how to get round this!

On BIOS 4207

ROG Member Array

Been monitoring this thread and haven't noticed anyone else mention this: Have a set of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pros. When I go to the latest BIOS iCUE doesn't see them. However if I go one BIOS prior it's fine. Anyone else run into this issue?

Also I tried finding a setting called SPD writes or similar but don't see it on any version of the BIOS.

Any assistance will be helpful.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by xacid View Post
    Odd - I set my aura sync and let it do it's own thing since iCue doesn't detect anything on my board.
    i mean the mainboard and the ram will not sync together anymore, the maiboard goes with aurasync, and the RAMs go with the settings in iCue

New ROGer Array

Sensor Bug

Hi. Still is there AI Suit sensor bug ? Like pc completly freeze or black screen and have to shutdown from power supply.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by furkanbelikirik View Post
    Hi. Still is there AI Suit sensor bug ? Like pc completly freeze or black screen and have to shutdown from power supply.
    I just built a 2700 with the x470-F and some samsung b die yesterday. It was running fine until about 30 minutes into Sea of Thieves and everything black screened. Didn't realize it was the AI Suite issue at first, but after uninstalling it and the AURA software, the black screens are gone. So, the issue still seems to be present. Happened 3 times in a row to me.
    I did install from the cd that came with the mobo, so maybe newer versions downloaded from the website could have a fix?

New ROGer Array

Hello all. Just built a 2700, x470-f, g.skill 3200mhz cas 14 16gb system. I have a few questions about maximizing performance given that I have a non-X 2700, so no PBO for me.

1. Will I gain much going for a higher OC on the RAM? DOCP detected 14-14-14 3200MHz, and I've had no stability issues.

2. Which Performance Enhance setting will give the best results on the stock cooler? Idle temp is around 35-36 deg. Should I attempt to undervolt and go for level 2 or 3? Currently it's set to 'auto'. Not sure if default, 1, 2, or 3 is better.

3. Any reason to install Ryzen Master? Most say that letting the processor do its thing works better than manual OC. Seems like I can adjust RAM timings in it, so maybe I should use it for that? ...unless there is a better program for adjusting timings and testing RAM?

4. Are people using Ryzen power plan, Balanced power plan, or something different in Windows?

5. What else should I be setting up to get the best out of this new system? I updated the chipset, drivers, and bios to the latest versions already.

I play games, stream to twitch, and do general use stuff on the computer. I'll be looking into video editing soon.

Page 72 of 138 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast