Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1260
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SoftAddict View Post
    I NEED HELP GUYS !

I got all the items and building the rig since morning,
    installed the CPU, ram , ssd ,
    now im aligning and placing the mobo in the case for some reason the a.o shield is built into the motherboard but i can't align it to the chasis. it's getting me really frustrated. it's either doesn't fit or i can't get it right.

I also plugged in the psu and almost done cable management.

the mb : Asus x470-f gaming with cooler master h500p mesh white

Please help!!
    why it doesn't fit? what's wrong? mb include some video?

https://youtu.be/8eTWt3vrpF0 btw looks like u do so,ething wrong, this dude have no problems
    Last edited by Aeratiel; 04-06-2019 at 10:10 PM.

ROG Member Array EEFREETH PC Specs
    EEFREETH PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
    ProcessorRYXEN 5 2600X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1RADEON R9 FURY X
    MonitorSONY TV (SNY8002)
    CaseFRACTAL DESING DEFINE R6
    Power SupplySeasonic Focus 850W SSR-850FX
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO

I NEED HELP GUYS !

now im aligning and placing the mobo in the case for some reason the a.o shield is built into the motherboard but i can't align it to the chasis. it's getting me really frustrated. it's either doesn't fit or i can't get it right.

Please help!!
    My advice is try to wait to the morning and disasemble all the rig and try to assemble first the MOBO in the chase if it does not fit be shure the screw bolts are aling to the right MOBO size and then try to put the mobo on the place if still not fitting in place move the bolts to aling the Right place Ok?
    I know its tedious but better assamble part by part to have the right results...

ROG Member Array

I NEED HELP GUYS !

Please help!!
    Check the mounts are in the ATX holes in the case, they will be marked on the metal of the case. Also if an old case make sure the old IO shield from the old motherboard is not sitting there. I have done that a few times. As others have said mount the mobo first and then put the other stuff in around it, makes things easier. Good luck

ROG Member Array

Question for those who knows

Waiting for a replacement mobo Asus x470-F and need some advice/tips about BIOS settings. As I understand the best is to stay with a 4207. For stability, install drivers which comes on a DVD or download the latest from AMD/ASUS website ?
    What BIOS settings would you guys recommend for following:

Asus X470-F
    Ryzen 2600x
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB LED DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)
    Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Dual OC 2xHDMI 2xDP 8GB
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series MZ-V7S500BW 500GB

I don't think peripherals are relevant but just in case, there are USB hub (for sharing a keyboard and mouse) and two extern soundcards).

ROG Member Array EEFREETH PC Specs
    EEFREETH PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
    ProcessorRYXEN 5 2600X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1RADEON R9 FURY X
    MonitorSONY TV (SNY8002)
    CaseFRACTAL DESING DEFINE R6
    Power SupplySeasonic Focus 850W SSR-850FX
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.North View Post
    Waiting for a replacement mobo Asus x470-F and need some advice/tips about BIOS settings. As I understand the best is to stay with a 4207. For stability, install drivers which comes on a DVD or download the latest from AMD/ASUS website ?
    What BIOS settings would you guys recommend for following:

Asus X470-F
    Ryzen 2600x
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB LED DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)
    Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Dual OC 2xHDMI 2xDP 8GB
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series MZ-V7S500BW 500GB

I don't think peripherals are relevant but just in case, there are USB hub (for sharing a keyboard and mouse) and two extern soundcards).
    Hi there, I post the latest Chipset and audio Drivers for this card, here is the link for: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wJ...9y7JXKakzylbmR

ROG Member Array

Thanx for that, so the latest should be the best ? I saw that latest chipset driver is necessary if updating to latest BIOS version which I'm not gonna do, but is it OK for 4207 or is it better to stay with the one included on a DVD ?

How about BIOS settings ? Last time (before updated to 46xx) the only thing I have changed was RAM to D.O.C.P. 3200, everything else was default and a system was stable in about 3 months. After that for some reason it happened twice under the one week (I think) that I've "lost" a mouse and keyboard and needed to turn off a system using a back switch.
    Is there anything else I should change in BIOS ?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.North View Post
    Thanx for that, so the latest should be the best ? I saw that latest chipset driver is necessary if updating to latest BIOS version which I'm not gonna do, but is it OK for 4207 or is it better to stay with the one included on a DVD ?

How about BIOS settings ? Last time (before updated to 46xx) the only thing I have changed was RAM to D.O.C.P. 3200, everything else was default and a system was stable in about 3 months. After that for some reason it happened twice under the one week (I think) that I've "lost" a mouse and keyboard and needed to turn off a system using a back switch.
    Is there anything else I should change in BIOS ?
    I have BIOS 4207 and was considering updating to the new BIOS 4602, is there any reason not to?

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...HelpDesk_BIOS/

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by lorcav123 View Post
    So as I understood this new BIOS is very unstable but they solved fan problem? So again I must wait for a new BIOS
    Ugh, so the best move is to just stick to 4207? If it aint broke, dont fix it lol.

ROG Member Array

Do not update BIOS! If your system is unstable or you have some other problem with it, update drivers.

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

its nothing wrong or harmful to use an older bios version
    different bios versions works better with different memory kits sometimes (and memory overclocking)
    just because the bios version is brand new, doesn't mean it has better compatibility with the memory kit just you are using
    a new bios version will unlikely make the computer go any faster and be more stable anyway

i say like so many others in this thread already have said, if its working great, there is no reason to update bios, other than for new microcodes (installing new cpu)

they often write in the description for new bios versions: improved system stability (well, it depends on the system)
    Last edited by Rockford; 04-08-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    UserBenchmarks: Game 22%, Desk 89%, Work 70%
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X - 101.6%
    GPU: AMD HD 5770 - 12.8%
    SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB - 85.6%
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB - 119.1%
    RAM: Crucial BLT4G4D30AETA.K8FD 2x4GB - 122.1%
    MBD: Asus TUF X470-PLUS GAMING
    Wind in my hair

Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast