Page 53 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by AniChatt View Post
    Even 1.10v is not required most of the times. It is helpful for RAM OC but something 1.00 to 1.10v should do the job for Ryzen+. 1.15v is not required for almost 98% times I believe. Set a decent LLC 3-4 level and reduce the Vcore part to max possible to achieve a super low voltage stable oc. Made a tutorial on it (a bit boring though) but I have measured the power draw (by hw monitor) and found it is really worth it compared to setting the LLC lower and vcore higher.
    I just stress tested with 1.05V soc, it's stable and 5C lower on dimms. Vsoc drooping to 1.03V under load, 1.044V idle.
    Last edited by norman_87; 11-22-2018 at 09:20 AM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Alcolawl View Post
    Dude, I really think you need to take some time and do some research on your own. You've been having us hand-hold you through building and owning a computer for weeks now. Google exists. I have no problem helping people with a question or two, but this thread has literally become your own personal help thread. You should really start your own.

And because I'm nice, I'll answer a question of yours one last time. No, your kit cannot achieve 4200 MHz, that's the maximum supported speed by the CPU and/or motherboard. If you have a 2666 MHz rated kit, chances are that's as high as it can go. Download Taiphoon Burner and use that to identify which kind of memory ICs you have. They're definitely not B-Die. You should first attempt to get your kit running at XMP rated speeds, then tighten timings from there. Attempting to push the clocks passed what they're rated for may or may not work, but you might find that having a lower clock speed and much tighter timings is actually faster (bandwidth wise) than having faster memory clock speeds and looser timings. Ryzen is particularly sensitive to memory timings, so take from that what you will.
    Unfortunately I wasn't even able to get it to the spec'd numbers. I set it to 19-19-19-43-61 in BIOS and manually to DDR4-2666 and under SPD in Bios that's what it shows, but under HWiNFO and CPU-Z it shows 20-19-19-43-61 I got the 62 to change to 61, but apparently the first value still shows as 20 in software while it's detected as 19 by ASUS bios. What's going on here? Maybe I need to take voltage off auto and put that on manual? Also what is tRFC 467? That shows in HWiNFO but not anywhere else. Is that the proper value for that?

The cpu speed has properly been set to 3.7 GHz at least.

Thanks for the advice about software I'm going to get that now, from HWiNFO it says the manufacturer of the memory is Micron but I suspect I need way more info than that.

Also I was going to start a different thread but I cant find any other place besides this thread where discussion of this motherboard happens. I wish there was a separate subforum for this motherboard like there is for Crosshair.
    Last edited by Alex0915; 11-22-2018 at 01:18 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Alex0915 View Post
    Also I was going to start a different thread but I cant find any other place besides this thread where discussion of this motherboard happens. I wish there was a separate subforum for this motherboard like there is for Crosshair.
    Head over to overclocking discord or r/overclocking on reddit lots of people there willing to help if you ask specific questions (not like hey help me oc how to), looks like you got some trash bin micron memory and your timings are super off I wouldn't expect much out of this kit.

New ROGer Array

2700x just installed, some problems/doubts

Hello, so i finally replaced my 3570k and after being Intel CPU user forever i went AMD this time (hopefully no regrets heh)

Heres what i got:

Ryzen 7 2700x

ASUS x470 SRTIX-F (with latest BIOS)

GSKILL 16GB 3200Mhz CL16 (ye no bdie, but fully compatible with mobo)

Noctua U14S

(i also got new PSU, Corsair RM 750x... not sure if this could be the problem for the following problems)

After building first things i did was: update BIOS, set DCOP profile, install W10 and drivers (chipsets, GPU, audio etc etc

First thing i noticed was CPU idle temps, they seem very high: 40-50 °C in BIOS, 35-45 °C in Win10 (sometimes they got below to 31-33 °C but avg is about 40 °C)... i know that Ryzen 2 got a +10 °C offset temps but those i am reporting (Win10 ones at least ) are already with that excluded: they are the CPU Tdie temps from HWInfo64)

After seeing those temps (i repeat, i consider them high especially considering i am with a decent Noctua cooler) i went into BIOS to see if i could "fix" them by messing with PB2, XFR2 and PBO settings: keep in mind that i dont plan to overclock manually to dont break warranty (plan is to resell this CPU when last AM4 CPU will be available), also from what i understood it should be able to reach 4.0-4.1Ghz all cores with its stocks auto overclocking features... that will be enough for me right now

In ASUS mobo, from what i understood, heres how things are named:
    PB2 = Performance Enhancer (Auto/Default/Lvl1/Lvl2/Lvl3(OC)/Lvl4(OC))
    XF2 = Core Boost (Auto/Disable)
    PBO = Precision Boost Overdrive (Auto/Disable/and dont remember the rest since, as i said, i am not interesting in OC)

By mobo stock settings all of them 3 are set to Auto (i can reach 4Ghz all cores while benchmarking)

First thing i tried to change to see if i could get better idle temps was changing Performance Enhancer lvl (i still didnt know PBO was set to Auto too):

Auto, as i said, i could get 4.0Ghz all core

Default, i would get 3.7Ghz all core

Lvl1 dont remember

Lvl2 4Ghz all core

Lvl3 and Lvl4 didnt even try since they listed as OC (which i am not interested as i said)

Idle temps didnt change, full load temps seem reasonable (AIDA64 about 80 °C with some rare 90 °C spikes, Cinebench and Intel Burn Test less)

After that i went back into BIOS and i noticed PBO was set to Auto too so i changed it to Disable. After that, doesnt matter Performace Enhancer lvl (Auto, Default, Lvl1,2) i get max 3.8Ghz all core and idle temps are always same... weird thing, on Ryzen Master (i installed that just to see CPU voltage) even tho PBO is disabled, it shows me PBO active (unless i set Default in Performance Enhancer, then its set to Auto)

Now my questions/doubts:

Are those idle temps normal? I mean really, i am with a 70€ CPU cooler and i cant stay below 40 °C in idle? I swear those fans speeding up and slowing down every 5secs (for real) are getting annoying big time

So its not possible to reach 4Ghz all cores without PBO enabled?

CPU voltage. Now i read that it will jump a lot and it actually does jump between 0,8+ and 1,5+... its like in idle in never goes 1.2-1.3, just constantly jumping every second between 0.8-0.9 to 1.45+-1.5+. I noticed clock speed going up and down in a constant way while idling (i was afk from PC) so i assume thats why CPU voltage does that, this is what i got:

I was thinking about putting a CPU voltage negative offset but i dont know from where to stat, what amount should i put

Another problem (which i fear may be due to CPU heating up and cooling down on repeat, according to those awesome fans spinning sounds) is that i get some freezes sometimes (they are less than 1sec) both in BIOS when i switch tabs or enter new settings page ( mostly on the RAM timings tab) and in Win10 when i try to move around with mouse monitoring tools windows (always with Ryzen Master)... is this normal? Didnt have those in BIOS when i had Intel and never had Ryzen Master before (clearly)

I already posted this on some reddit and some other forums and some say its normal some say its not, some say my CPU cooler is too weak some say i mounted it wrong (i will try to remount it early next week if i cant fix it)... so not sure what to believe here, i figured other people having same mobo could be more helpful

Sorry for the LOOOOOOOONG post but its first time with AMD so i'd like to understand things better before those spinning fans drive me crazy enough to return this 2700x and get a 9600k
    Last edited by TehNyo; 11-22-2018 at 02:26 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

@Alex0915 To set CL to 19, try to disable Geardown Mode along with it (bottom of timings page), if it limits you to even values. I don't know these AGESA particularities in detail, that setting might be limiting you.

@TehNyo
    Idle depends a lot on architecture. I see 35-42º on my 2600x on a push+pull TRUE. My PhIIs would idle at less than 30ºC under same conditions, while consuming double the power. I wouldn't really worry about that range, because Ryzen+ changes clocks/voltages incredibly fast so its real idle state isn't that low to allow temps to go very low. If not already, use Windows Balanced power plan, so core parking, c6 states, etc have more time to settle.

If you look at some posts back where I've linked this, PE isn't just PB2. Native PB2 is set as AMD CBM\Performance Core Boost, AFAIK it's not possible to disable XFR(2) from it.
    PE Auto/Lvl1/2 are already overclocking with PBO by overriding PBO scalar 10X and upping power limits (to impossibly high values), so clocks stay higher and longer under more voltage. PE 3/4 goes further by setting max all core boost the same as the highest single core, so it's better to use with fixed voltage/LLC to control it, instead of auto with negative offset under A/1/2. The difference between 1/2 is unnoticeable on my 2600X, probably because it doesn't kick the 150A limit at Lvl1, but on a 2700X it could be different under full load stress.
    Manual PBO is under AMB CBS\NBIO Common Options, If you force it disabled, then it's possible that auto/Lvl1 and 2 don't work (can't apply PBO tweaks), but it seems like if you set other particular values like lessening scalar, 10x will still be applied according to lvl1/2.

To tame temps and the high voltage PE A/1/2/Scalar 10x causes when many cores are loaded, you can set a voltage offset. Something in the range of -0.5V to -0.1125V should be possible (mine stops booting at -0.125V, but seems prime stable at -0.1V with Lvl2). I'd recommend you to try it even if PE A/1/2 isn't used. If your memory was set with DCOP, you might check if VSOC is at 1.15V. You can safely lower it. Something between 1.0-1.1V should be enough at 3200, and help with temps.

What doesn't make sense is that your clocks are limited to 3.7GHz with PE default only (unless if under extreme load), because stock PB2/XFR2 should still kick, IIRC with XFR2 going away after 70ºC. Have you tried to leave Core Performance Boost Auto, PBO and all in it's menu in auto, but only PE in Default? Disabling PBO could be affecting regular PB2/XFR operation, while Auto makes it use stock values (under PE Default).

I'd only worry about your NH-U14S if it isn't enough at high loads. I just recommended it to Alex0915 as an upgrade (to what seems a 100W at most rated cooler), so please tell me if I'm wrong. I assume it's more than enough for regular PE Default, all auto on other settings on a 2700X, or even PE1 all auto on other settings except for AVX2 stress loads (where Dual Fan or a ND-D15 should be needed, or the extreme Push+Pull example a couple of pages back on a Archon).

Edit: Regarding fan curves, Alcolawl got you covered. I'd just suggest you to look at how the custom 3 step fan curve is setup by default instead of the linear ones that will make excessive fan variation at lower temperature. You could make your fan stay at ~800rpm up until 40º (instead of keeping it completely silent, so when it raises to mid speed it isn't so noticeable), then a slight raise up until 45-50, and then ramp to 100% at 70ºC. Then add to that a fan smoothing value on the other more complex menu to control short spikes.
    Last edited by AlleyViper; 11-22-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: more paragraphs!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Alcolawl PC Specs
    Alcolawl PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Strix X470-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-346616D-16GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1AMD Radeon VII
    Sound CardCreative Sound BlasterX AE-5
    MonitorViotek GN27D
    Storage #1Samsung 860 EVO
    Storage #2ADATA SU800
    CPU CoolerArctic Freezer 34 eSports ONE
    CaseFractal Design Define R6
    Power SupplyFSP Group Hydro G 650W
    Keyboard Ducky Shine 7
    Mouse SteelSeries Rival 300 Black
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries QcK
    Headset/Speakers Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
    OS Windows 10 x64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC1900

Quote Originally Posted by TehNyo View Post
    Hello, so i finally replaced my 3570k and after being Intel CPU user forever i went AMD this time (hopefully no regrets heh).... (edited for space)
    Lots going on here, so I'm going to try to quickly break it down and give you some pointers to get you headed in the right direction. I'd make a more detailed post but it's Thanksgiving and I've got lots going on today lol.

Idle temps on Ryzen are a bit wonky, as the "Sawtooth Bug" (Though it's not really a bug) is what you seem to be experiencing here at idle. It bouncing ~10°C higher every few seconds is normal. That being said, 35°C-40°C is a bit high. The cooler you have is nice but it's rated TDP is barely enough to cover the 2700X under load. That might be why you're seeing such high load temps. Ideally, you don't want them to exceed 70°C or you'll face throttling. Also, check your case airflow and make sure your cooler is being fed enough air. Even with an Arctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE, my 2600X with Peformance Enhancer (PE) set to level 2, I rarely exceeded 70°C except for stability testing.

Real quick, Performance Enhancer sets XFR and PBO to pre-determined values, so you actually don't need to touch PBO and XFR if you're using Performance Enhancer levels. It's a bit of a quick overclock.

Unfortunately, the out of the box settings in the BIOS can lead to high idle and performance temps, as reported many times in the past here in this thread. The first thing I'd do is set Performance Enhancer to Default (Or Level 1 or 2 if you'd like higher all-core boost clocks). Auto seems to behave like either Level 2 or Level 3 and it's the default setting weirdly enough. PE tends to set high voltages, which leads to higher temps. For example, my 2600X on Performance Enhancer Level 2 was seeing voltages spike over 1.5v before I set an offset voltage. I'd highly consider setting an offset voltage as well. Many people with Ryzen 2000 series processors report being able to run anywhere from a -.05 to -.1v undervolt. I've set a -.1v undervolt myself, and voltages don't see above 1.45v under load.

Additionally, you may want to look into lowering the SOC voltage if it's reporting anything higher than 1.1v. Generally, 1.0v is fine on Ryzen+ and vSOC definitely effects temperatures. This voltage seems to be set by the motherboard according to what memory speed you're running, so each case is different. I believe I lowered my CPU temps by about 5°C or so by lowering my SOC voltage with no stability issues.

Your fan issue is something I and many others have faced with this motherboard and should hopefully be fixed with the next BIOS release. In the Q-Fan settings (Monitor tab -> Q-Fan or something -- Do not use the Q-Fan tuning utility with the graphs and stuff, it's not as fully featured.) set the smoothing up/down time to maybe 7.7 Seconds or something and see if that helps. It didn't help me personally, but it has worked for others. I wound up setting the smoothing up/down time to 7.7 seconds and then tuning the fan curve so that the fans didn't start ramping up until temperatures exceeded 50°C or so. My CPU would regularly see above 40°C when browsing the internet, resulting in the fans roaring up and down constantly when opening tabs and loading webpages. Setting the fan curve stopped this behavior entirely.

I'd consider maybe a better cooler. You said you're not interested in overclocking or PBO so it may not be necessary. It might be worth looking into re-pasting your cooler just to make sure. Your CPU should reach 4.0 GHz All-Core, maybe 3.95 GHz depending on workload, but these CPUs adjust their clock speeds based on current, and temperature. As long as there's temperature headroom, the CPU will try to boost higher. So until the CPU is cooler under load, you probably won't achieve 4.0 GHz all-core without enabling PBO. With all that said, I'd consider enabling PBO if and when you fix the cooling situation, as it makes a tremendous difference in performance.

Wow, this is longer than I wanted it to be. Oh well. One last thing, a lot of what you're experiencing is because of this motherboard, and not so much AMD. Don't let this sour your AMD experience. They're finally a competitive CPU company again, and you've bought into a platform that will give you many upgrade paths in the future.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Alcolawl View Post
    Wow, this is longer than I wanted it to be.
    Due to how terrible it is to figure PB/XFR/PBO/PE/VSOC settings regarding AMD operation vs Asus bios, these posts always seem to end up terribly long!
    Last edited by AlleyViper; 11-22-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyViper View Post
    @Alex0915 To set CL to 19, try to disable Geardown Mode along with it (bottom of timings page), if it limits you to even values. I don't know these AGESA particularities in detail, that setting might be limiting you.

@TehNyo
    Idle depends a lot on architecture. I see 35-42º on my 2600x on a push+pull TRUE. My PhIIs would idle at less than 30ºC under same conditions, while consuming double the power. I wouldn't really worry about that range, because Ryzen+ changes clocks/voltages incredibly fast so its real idle state isn't that low to allow temps to go very low. If not already, use Windows Balanced power plan, so core parking, c6 states, etc have more time to settle.

If you look at some posts back where I've linked this, PE isn't just PB2. Native PB2 is set as AMD CBM\Performance Core Boost, AFAIK it's not possible to disable XFR(2) from it.
    PE Auto/Lvl1/2 are already overclocking with PBO by overriding PBO scalar 10X and upping power limits (to impossibly high values), so clocks stay higher and longer under more voltage. PE 3/4 goes further by setting max all core boost the same as the highest single core, so it's better to use with fixed voltage/LLC to control it, instead of auto with negative offset under A/1/2. The difference between 1/2 is unnoticeable on my 2600X, probably because it doesn't kick the 150A limit at Lvl1, but on a 2700X it could be different under full load stress.
    Manual PBO is under AMB CBS\NBIO Common Options, If you force it disabled, then it's possible that auto/Lvl1 and 2 don't work (can't apply PBO tweaks), but it seems like if you set other particular values like lessening scalar, 10x will still be applied according to lvl1/2.

To tame temps and the high voltage PE A/1/2/Scalar 10x causes when many cores are loaded, you can set a voltage offset. Something in the range of -0.5V to -0.1125V should be possible (mine stops booting at -0.125V, but seems prime stable at -0.1V with Lvl2). I'd recommend you to try it even if PE A/1/2 isn't used. If your memory was set with DCOP, you might check if VSOC is at 1.15V. You can safely lower it. Something between 1.0-1.1V should be enough at 3200, and help with temps.

What doesn't make sense is that your clocks are limited to 3.7GHz with PE default only (unless if under extreme load), because stock PB2/XFR2 should still kick, IIRC with XFR2 going away after 70ºC. Have you tried to leave Core Performance Boost Auto, PBO and all in it's menu in auto, but only PE in Default? Disabling PBO could be affecting regular PB2/XFR operation, while Auto makes it use stock values (under PE Default).

I'd only worry about your NH-U14S if it isn't enough at high loads. I just recommended it to Alex0915 as an upgrade (to what seems a 100W at most rated cooler), so please tell me if I'm wrong. I assume it's more than enough for regular PE Default, all auto on other settings on a 2700X, or even PE1 all auto on other settings except for AVX2 stress loads (where Dual Fan or a ND-D15 should be needed, or the extreme Push+Pull example a couple of pages back on a Archon).

Edit: Regarding fan curves, Alcolawl got you covered. I'd just suggest you to look at how the custom 3 step fan curve is setup by default instead of the linear ones that will make excessive fan variation at lower temperature. You could make your fan stay at ~800rpm up until 40º (instead of keeping it completely silent, so when it raises to mid speed it isn't so noticeable), then a slight raise up until 45-50, and then ramp to 100% at 70ºC. Then add to that a fan smoothing value on the other more complex menu to control short spikes.
    Thanks, by the way, since I set my speed to 3.7 GHz my temps stay around 55C (T-die) even when my room temp is around 30C, does that sound much more normal to you? CPU is now 3C cooler than my GPU.

Okay so in BIOS it says 19 under Tools SPD but the area where you change the timings it still has 20 but in the field all the way to the right where you change it it says 19 lol. HWiNFO and CPU-Z still say 20. So what I should do is go back to that timings page and scroll all the way down to Geardown mode? Everything else is set to Auto so I take it I should just type Disable there like I typed 19 for the top value? Everything else is set to Auto, but also has specific values (not necessarily odd or even.) When I made the changes earlier, I made 7 changes, I disabled three different overclock settings, changed memory from Auto to DDR4-2666, changed the 20 to 19 and the 62 to 61 and changed timings from Auto to Manual. Also what is tRFC 467? That shows in HWiNFO but not anywhere else. Is that the proper value for that?

My cpu fan was very noisy too but I just kept doing their autotuning until the noise went down and kept that setting. 40C is rather cool and I dont hear the fans until the temp hits 70C which has not been happening since I parked my speed at 3.7 GHz. Now it stays around 55C even when my room is hot. My cpu has never been cooler than 42C even when I boot up.
    Last edited by Alex0915; 11-23-2018 at 12:22 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Having the CPU limited without PB isn't a desirable situation for performance, but if it keeps you cool until while leaving the PC doing simulations unattended, and you also get way better cooling in the same situation were you were previously hitting 80ºC easily (and that wasn't even stress testing for what I understood), it seems like it's doing its job (very well) as a temporary solution. If by disabling PB the CPU has lost the ability to downclock to ~2.0Ghz and lower voltage on idle to ~0.7V, it's natural that you might get idle temps a hair higher (c6 states still halt idle cores).

Sorry, I'm not near my board for the next days. Doesn't the Geardown mode have a Drop list, or at least respond to a key that cycles settings (like -/+)? If it doesn't, just input Disabled, reboot and see if it retains CL19. Don't worry about other values than the main timings up to tRAS. Let your board select tRC, tRFC etc, some are platform specific and the whole SDP might give you bad values. At this moment you won't gain from messing with them. Take notice that disabling Geardown leaves memory access truly at 1T (faster), instead of something between 1 and 2T (even if software reports 1T with it enabled). At higher speeds some memory might not like it, but at 2666 under such high latency it should pose no problem.
    If Geardown off still doesn't allow you to use CL19 instead of 20, there might be some other AGESA limitation I have no idea about. I'll leave it to others in the know to help you then. Btw, on CPU-Z what was the exact memory model reported (SPD tab, part number, or a screenshot to it)?
    Last edited by AlleyViper; 11-23-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyViper View Post
    Having the CPU limited without PB isn't a desirable situation for performance, but if it keeps you cool until while leaving the PC doing simulations unattended, and you also get way better cooling in the same situation were you were previously hitting 80ºC easily (and that wasn't even stress testing for what I understood), it seems like it's doing its job (very well) as a temporary solution. If by disabling PB the CPU has lost the ability to downclock to ~2.0Ghz and lower voltage on idle to ~0.7V, it's natural that you might get idle temps a hair higher (c6 states still halt idle cores).

Sorry, I'm not near my board for the next days. Doesn't the Geardown mode have a Drop list, or at least respond to a key that cycles settings (like -/+)? If it doesn't, just input Disabled, reboot and see if it retains CL19. Don't worry about other values than the main timings up to tRAS. Let your board select tRC, tRFC etc, some are platform specific and the whole SDP might give you bad values. At this moment you won't gain from messing with them. Take notice that disabling Geardown leaves memory access truly at 1T (faster), instead of something between 1 and 2T (even if software reports 1T with it enabled). At higher speeds some memory might not like it, but at 2666 under such high latency it should pose no problem.
    If Geardown off still doesn't allow you to use CL19 instead of 20, there might be some other AGESA limitation I have no idea about. I'll leave it to others in the know to help you then. Btw, on CPU-Z what was the exact memory model reported (SPD tab, part number, or a screenshot to it)?
    According to the numbers I see in HWiNFO some of the cores still get to 2.0-2.2 GHz. The cores are a mix of 2.0-2.2, 3.2-3.3, and 3.6-3.7 GHz. Usually it's only one or two of the cores that hit the 3.6-3.7 GHz although once in awhile they all hit it at the same time. Sometimes all the cores are at 2.0-2.2 GHz (that happens much more often then them all being at 3.6-3.7 GHz). The most usual case is one or two cores at 3.7 GHz with the others at 2.0-2.2 GHz.

So temps in the 50-55C range are considered normal when leaving simulations running while away from the computer with a room temp near 30C? Thats what I have right now. As far as cpu usage sometimes one of the cores gets up to 50% while the others are all less than 10% and its usually around 5-15% across all 8 cores. Right now it's right around 10%, sometimes spikes to 15% or gets down to 7%. As far as power usage under idle, I saw a BIOS option that I kept to Auto because I dont know what it does, but it said idle power usage from power supply, should it be kept to low, medium, or Auto? Should I just keep that to Auto?

I haven't found the Geardown mode is it right on the page where I change the timings, which is a submenu, or the menu before that where the auto/manual option is listed? I'll check out the BIOS manual to make sure. I changed tRC from 62 to 61 and that change worked, maybe that change is why the 20 change to 19 didn't take hold? Should I put tRC back to Auto then or leave it at 61?

Here's what I found under CPU-Z:

Slot #2
    Manufacturer: Kingston
    Part Number: 9905702-008.A00G
    Serial Number: 1C1614F6
    Week/Year: 19/18

Slot #4
    Manufacturer: Kingston
    Part Number: 9905702-008.A00G
    Serial Number: 1B1620F6
    Week/Year: 19/18
    Last edited by Alex0915; 11-23-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Page 53 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast