cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Damage caused by local asus service center *URGENT*

heyyieyimen
Level 7
I just got my device back from the local asus service center. I wanted to clean out my device from accumulated dust and have the BSOD issue resolved once and for all. I had initially thought that maybe I’d rather clean my device myself but I was afraid I might damage it hence bringing it to the service center. My device works fine and doesn’t seem to show any hardware/software failure YET, it also appears to be cleaned out but now I have the issue of physical damage caused by the repair. I do not know if this was caused by them trying to pry it open or if it had been hut during the repair but it was mishandled ofcourse. I am now deciding if I should have it brought back there to have the casings replaced to compensate for the damage they had caused or I should just live with what I have now? I am afraid if I do bring it back to the center they might cause more damage and maybe instead of a hardware case it would now turn into a software one. I need your opinions quick as I only have a few days left before I leave the country where I bought my device from*
1 REPLY 1

Bill
Level 7
Hello heyyieyimen
Please send it to your service center
In the mean time, please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available.

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Also, can you provide some photos of the parts that you think that are damaged?
Thank you