ROG Junior Member Array

Physical Damage caused by local asus service center *URGENT*

I just got my device back from the local asus service center. I wanted to clean out my device from accumulated dust and have the BSOD issue resolved once and for all. I had initially thought that maybe I’d rather clean my device myself but I was afraid I might damage it hence bringing it to the service center. My device works fine and doesn’t seem to show any hardware/software failure YET, it also appears to be cleaned out but now I have the issue of physical damage caused by the repair. I do not know if this was caused by them trying to pry it open or if it had been hut during the repair but it was mishandled ofcourse. I am now deciding if I should have it brought back there to have the casings replaced to compensate for the damage they had caused or I should just live with what I have now? I am afraid if I do bring it back to the center they might cause more damage and maybe instead of a hardware case it would now turn into a software one. I need your opinions quick as I only have a few days left before I leave the country where I bought my device from*
    Last edited by heyyieyimen; 06-05-2018 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Misleading title

ASUS HQ Service Rep Array Bill@ASUS's Avatar

Hello heyyieyimen
    Please send it to your service center
    In the mean time, please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available.

Product S/N:
    Case ID#:
    RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
    Also, can you provide some photos of the parts that you think that are damaged?
    Thank you