cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gaming Wrist Rest

Gofran
Level 8
ROG Gaming Wrist Rest
I am very intrested in this product is there also a larger version in the making

https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Gaming-Wrist-Rest/
13 REPLIES 13

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
How big are we talking about?... If it is much longer than your keyboard, it may hinder mouse movement.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
How big are we talking about?... If it is much longer than your keyboard, it may hinder mouse movement.

i didn't read it properly i see it fits claymore

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

so when can i buy it i am looking for a wrist rest

nbtc971
Level 10
Is that a new product? I probably would of gotten the Claymore if that had been out before the Flare dropped. Then again, I might of just missed it.

is there any information on where to buy this wriist rest?
can't find it anywhere..

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The release date for the wrist rest has not yet been established, and may vary depending on region. But a rough estimate would be the end of August.

thx for the info MasterC.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The release date for the wrist rest has not yet been established, and may vary depending on region. But a rough estimate would be the end of August.
\

Now that it's around that time, any updates on this wrist rest? Definitely interested in getting a couple

Exposyn wrote:
\

Now that it's around that time, any updates on this wrist rest? Definitely interested in getting a couple

yes me too i would like to know