Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris92VN View Post
    ROG Sica is not detected in ROG Armoury II
    Previous ROG Armoury can detect ROG Sica well, as well as Windows 10
    Sorry the original Gladius and Sica are not yet supported in Armoury II.

New ROGer Array

Hello, new Strix Flare owner here. Am I the only one having trouble adjusting the brightness on my keyboard with the dedicated brightness key when I have a custom lighting profile active? The brightness key works for default profiles, but not custom ones, so I have to do it in Armoury II which is a hassle. Also, if I make a custom profile with a wave that moves vertically, the top row will not light up (esc > pause/break keys).
    Last edited by Chiramii; 07-18-2018 at 08:51 PM.

ROG Junior Member Array

Hello,

i just bought myself a STRIX FLARE and a SPATHA. everything was fine till abou a week ago. my spatha was acting weird in profile one. DPI switch was not working normal. if i press once i can only move left or right and the second time up and down. third press armoury crashes. i send the mouse back to the store i bought it and they say nothings wrong with it. so i decided to u install armoury and clean the registry. now i keep getting catastropic failure whenerver i try to install any version of armoury! i unistalled all asus programms on my pc i used revo to do this. still the catastropic error. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiramii View Post
    Hello, new Strix Flare owner here. Am I the only one having trouble adjusting the brightness on my keyboard with the dedicated brightness key when I have a custom lighting profile active? The brightness key works for default profiles, but not custom ones, so I have to do it in Armoury II which is a hassle. Also, if I make a custom profile with a wave that moves vertically, the top row will not light up (esc > pause/break keys).
    Custom effects give you finer controls including brightness in any area you wish. However, if the brightness button is enabled, the various brightness levels you defined will be reset. The brightness will need to be controlled from within custom effects only.

I can confirm that top row of keys does not light up when the vertical wave effect is active under custom effects. I have notified the team. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-CaPwn_NL View Post
    Hello,

i just bought myself a STRIX FLARE and a SPATHA. everything was fine till abou a week ago. my spatha was acting weird in profile one. DPI switch was not working normal. if i press once i can only move left or right and the second time up and down. third press armoury crashes. i send the mouse back to the store i bought it and they say nothings wrong with it. so i decided to u install armoury and clean the registry. now i keep getting catastropic failure whenerver i try to install any version of armoury! i unistalled all asus programms on my pc i used revo to do this. still the catastropic error. what should i do?
    Please try this:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Spatha-threads

ROG Enthusiast Array nbtc971 PC Specs
    nbtc971 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Hero
    Processori7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro Series Internal SATA III 512GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair ATX AX860i 860 Watt
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Headset Steelseries Siberia 800
    OS Windows 10 64-bit

It would be nice to get this software stable so that we can actually start requesting new or updated features. Any new released coming soon.. I hope?

New ROGer Array

I just bought a Strix Flare keyboard and a Gladius II Origin mouse and cannot seem to be able to install any version of Armoury II (tried 2.04 through to 2.06). The following error message appears at 82% of the setup for all versions:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	74767

I have uninstalled all Aura software prior to attempting the Armoury installation. Any ideas/workarounds on how to install it would be greatly appreciated.

I am running Windows 10 64bit.

PS:

I am running all the setups from the admin account, tried compatibility mode too, no luck.
    Last edited by aoishii; 07-20-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aoishii View Post
    I just bought a Strix Flare keyboard and a Gladius II Origin mouse and cannot seem to be able to install any version of Armoury II (tried 2.04 through to 2.06). The following error message appears at 82% of the setup for all versions:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	74767

I have uninstalled all Aura software prior to attempting the Armoury installation. Any ideas/workarounds on how to install it would be greatly appreciated.

I am running Windows 10 64bit.

PS:

I am running all the setups from the admin account, tried compatibility mode too, no luck.
    So far, we are unable to replicate this installation issue. It's quite strange, there is no file named AP_01b8c.rra.
    To confirm, you have downloaded from the official support site 2.04.06, 2.04.07, 2.04.09, 2.05.01, 2.06.01, and all of them result in the same error message?
    Can you try disabling your anti-virus or firewall first?
    Has anyone else seen this error message?
    Have you tried installing Armoury on another PC?
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 07-24-2018 at 09:13 AM.

New ROGer Array

Angry Drivers are not working still v.10226

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    You'll need to change your User Account Control settings in Windows.
    Attachment 74255
    i My name is Tom

I'm happy owner of Asus FX503, ROG STRIX headphones,

and not very happy owner of SICA mouse because the latest drivers ON THE ASUS WEBSITE ARE STILL NOT WORKING! when you going to fix it it is ridiculous. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sica2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	74807

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Dicehunter PC Specs
    Dicehunter PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K @ 5.00GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB *4x8GB* 3600MHz
    Graphics Card #2Asus GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition @ 2000/6000
    Graphics Card #3Corsair Commander Pro
    Graphics Card #4Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub x 2
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster X AE-9 + Custom RGB Backplate
    MonitorAsus ROG Strix XG248Q 24" 1080P 240Hz
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 1TB + WD Heatsink
    Storage #2Western Digital Caviar Black 6TB + 6TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro + 6 x Corsair HDRGB 120mm Fans
    CaseCorsair 680 X - Red + 3 x Corsair HDRGB 120/140mm Fans
    Power SupplyCorsair RMi 1000w + Black Cablemod Kit
    Keyboard Asus ROG "Claymore 100%" RGB Cherry MX Blue + Black PBT Double Shot Keycaps
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Sennheiser 660s
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm + DT990 Pro 250 Ohm
    OS Windows 10 - Professional 64 Bit Edition
    Accessory #1 Beyerdynamic Fox Pro + Mic Arm + Shock Mount
    Accessory #2 Corsair ST100 x 2
    Accessory #3 Asus ROG Spotlight

Every few days the Spatha will completely delete all profiles 1-5 or jumble them up, All buttons will be deleted i.e left click etc... DPI changes don't seem to register so I have to plug in my old Corsair mouse, Uninstall Armoury, Reinstall it then save everything, Then when it's saved to the Spatha I have to uninstall Armoury so it can't mess things up again, Considering this is an integral piece of software for the hardware YOU sell the stability of it is like something pre-alpha.

I know you guys do a lot of products but sorting armoury out should be a priority, Aswell as being able to change the Spatha dock light
    Last edited by Dicehunter; 07-23-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast