Use either Live Update or download manually here:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...221.1511925089
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.06.04.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	74857

Release Notes:
    1. Added support for TUF Gaming M5 mouse.
    2. If Aura Sync is detected during bootup, Armoury will be closed automatically.
    3. Flare: Added language support for Balkan countries.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 07-27-2018 at 04:05 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array GeorgeKps PC Specs
    GeorgeKps PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 1700X
    Memory (part number)G. Skill F4-3200C14D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix RX580 Top OC
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorAcer XF270HUA
    Storage #1Samsung NVMe 960 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2WD, 2TB Green, 1TB Green, 2TB Gold, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    CPU CoolerArctic Liquid Freezer 240
    CaseThermaltake Core X71
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850x
    Keyboard Asus Claymore + Keypad
    Mouse Roccat Nyth
    Headset Sennheiser hd 598
    Mouse Pad Razer Sphex V2 Regular
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Network RouterZTE ZXHN H168N

All this time passed from the previous version and we still can't manually set RGB values like in Aura.

And still no fire effect (which would be AWESOME) like Razer has
    :/
    Last edited by GeorgeKps; 07-27-2018 at 08:39 AM.

New ROGer Array Slasher PC Specs
    Slasher PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Prime Z370-A
    ProcessorIntel i7 8700
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix GTX 1070 Ti
    MonitorDell P2717h
    Storage #1450GB Kingston SSD
    Storage #22TB Seagate HDD
    CPU CoolerCorsair h115i Pro
    CaseCorsair crystal 570x
    Power SupplyCorsair 650W
    Keyboard ASUS Rog Strix Flare
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
    Mouse Pad Steelseries
    OS Windows 10

Hold Keys in Macro

Maybe I just dont get it but im unable to set macros with pressed and held buttons. For example: I wanted to make a macro for my F5 key so it would let me save my work with "Ctrl+S" but if I assign this macro to my F5 button and press it while writting, only the "S" letter appears. So i wanted to ask if theres a solution or perhaps a workaround (like editing the .gmac macro file) or whether this is a know issue.

Thanks for your answer.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Maybe I just dont get it but im unable to set macros with pressed and held buttons. For example: I wanted to make a macro for my F5 key so it would let me save my work with "Ctrl+S" but if I assign this macro to my F5 button and press it while writting, only the "S" letter appears. So i wanted to ask if theres a solution or perhaps a workaround (like editing the .gmac macro file) or whether this is a know issue.

Thanks for your answer.
    Go to the Macro tab in Armoury II and click on the settings icon (highlighted in yellow below).
    Set the delay to none, repetition to none, and then record your macro (click and move the mouse cursor off the Record button)
    Remember to save and assign it to a button.
    As you can see below, no delay is recorded between each keystroke.

Name:	Set macro.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	74939
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 08-02-2018 at 09:14 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

My Spatha stopped working. Wireless and wired. Rebooted and that didn't work. When I try to pair it doesn't see the mouse.
    When I look in the armory software (updated yesterday) the software version of the mouse is 0.00.
    uninstalled armoury and my PC does not see the wired mouse had to attach another
    when I closed armoury it crashes

I reinstalled the Armoury, I am now able to configure my mouse profile wise (cant check it) but I can't get it too move the cursor. I can change profile and such. Wireless doesn't work. When I try to change the color of the mouse or sync it with my Claymore, it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me fix this?
    Last edited by Crasje; 08-10-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Crasje View Post
    My Spatha stopped working. Wireless and wired. Rebooted and that didn't work. When I try to pair it doesn't see the mouse.
    When I look in the armory software (updated yesterday) the software version of the mouse is 0.00.
    uninstalled armoury and my PC does not see the wired mouse had to attach another
    when I closed armoury it crashes

I reinstalled the Armoury, I am now able to configure my mouse profile wise (cant check it) but I can't get it too move the cursor. I can change profile and such. Wireless doesn't work. When I try to change the color of the mouse or sync it with my Claymore, it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me fix this?
    I have sent you the latest Spatha firmware, please try flashing the mouse and dock. If you are still having issues, try different USB ports and adjusting the sensitivity (DPI).

Remember to avoid having both the mouse and dock connected to the PC at the same time.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Spatha-threads

This is the appropriate place for you post, your other thread is redundant and therefore deleted.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 08-13-2018 at 03:45 AM.

ROG Member Array

i Am having major problems with my rog claymore, its unusable (im using virtual keyboard to type) since the last update and I have been trying alsorts of fixes since it was first available...

the symptoms;
    Keyboard keeps disconnecting, usually within half a second of plugging in. sometimes the top row flickers once and sometimes the light effect switches on and then off once.
    rarely it stays connected and when it does it disconnects for half a second and then reconnects. (you can tell with the leds turning off and then on and the light effect restarting) Its almost like the keyboard is stuck in a boot loop.
    opening armoury usually causes it to disconnect and freezing armoury.
    if it stays disconnected then it stops any mouse input but the mouse (rog spatha) lights are still lit.
    plugging in the numberpad is the 1st symptom guaranteed and sometimes causes the pc to pause on boot. ( unplugging the numberpad 'resumes' bootup as normal

It also disconnects as soon as the system is powered on, even before you have a chance to enter bios settings.
    Things i have tried in no particular order;
    deleting and reinstalling drivers,
    deleting unused hid devices
    changing usb legacy mode
    changing xhci setting
    disabled turn usb off in power management
    disable 'wake pc up' option
    using older versions of armoury.

i suspect it could be the firmware. i noticed after installing the new armoury it had 'launch automatically' and 'check firmware' enabled (i normally disable both), maybe it failed a firmware update without me knowing?

but on the extremely rare occasion it works properly (which makes me think the firmware is fine) ....unless i switch profiles

im using the asus rog strix x470-f gaming motherboard if that helps
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

note;
    i have had similar disconnecting problems before the update so it could be unrelated, but they were only occassional and not 99 percent of the time.
    thanks
    adam
    Last edited by killing_floors; 08-20-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killing_floors View Post
    i Am having major problems with my rog claymore, its unusable (im using virtual keyboard to type) since the last update and I have been trying alsorts of fixes since it was first available...

the symptoms;
    Keyboard keeps disconnecting, usually within half a second of plugging in. sometimes the top row flickers once and sometimes the light effect switches on and then off once.
    rarely it stays connected and when it does it disconnects for half a second and then reconnects. (you can tell with the leds turning off and then on and the light effect restarting) Its almost like the keyboard is stuck in a boot loop.
    opening armoury usually causes it to disconnect and freezing armoury.
    if it stays disconnected then it stops any mouse input but the mouse (rog spatha) lights are still lit.
    plugging in the numberpad is the 1st symptom guaranteed and sometimes causes the pc to pause on boot. ( unplugging the numberpad 'resumes' bootup as normal

It also disconnects as soon as the system is powered on, even before you have a chance to enter bios settings.
    Things i have tried in no particular order;
    deleting and reinstalling drivers,
    deleting unused hid devices
    changing usb legacy mode
    changing xhci setting
    disabled turn usb off in power management
    disable 'wake pc up' option
    using older versions of armoury.

i suspect it could be the firmware. i noticed after installing the new armoury it had 'launch automatically' and 'check firmware' enabled (i normally disable both), maybe it failed a firmware update without me knowing?

but on the extremely rare occasion it works properly (which makes me think the firmware is fine) ....unless i switch profiles

im using the asus rog strix x470-f gaming motherboard if that helps
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

note;
    i have had similar disconnecting problems before the update so it could be unrelated, but they were only occassional and not 99 percent of the time.
    thanks
    adam
    Which USB port are you using to connect the Claymore? Are you using a hub?

Name:	X470-F Gaming.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	75310

Have you tried connecting other devices to the same port? Any issues?

Try connecting the Claymore to another PC. If that works, I can provide the firmware for you to flash.

Does it make a difference which side you connect the keypad?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Which USB port are you using to connect the Claymore? Are you using a hub?

Name:	X470-F Gaming.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	75310

Have you tried connecting other devices to the same port? Any issues?

Try connecting the Claymore to another PC. If that works, I can provide the firmware for you to flash.

Does it make a difference which side you connect the keypad?
    Today is a good day and it is working without any disconnecting issues....

According to the picture, the keyboard is plugged into the bottom left (2nd one underneath the ps2 port). the rog spatha docking station is plugged into the one above. The claymore is plugged directly into the port (no hub or extensions etc).

The claymore behave's the same in other ports...sometimes hassle free and sometimes it has a massive surge of disconnecting issues.
    I have tried the spatha in the bottom left port and that works flawlessly, other peripherals and flash drives work normally aswell.
    i cant try the keyboard in another pc just yet but if you supply the firmware then i can flash it on a 'good day'

As for the keypad that just instantly disconnects the keyboard, causes the top row to flash really fast....and sometimes throws the keyboard into one of its 'moments'. This happens on both sides of the keyboard aswell. I downgraded the armory to an older version (armory 1) not sure if thats played a part in the claymore behaving nice. (armory is currently closed and not set to open on boot)

Not sure if this helps but i have noticed tonight, after resetting profiles back to standard (function +esc for 20 secs), that profile 1 seems to disconnect and reconnect quickly once the red leds hit a certain brightness, im guessing around the 220 red (effect is red breathing). this also happens with profile 2, similar brightness for the blue led (blue breathing). but profile 3 works fine (green breathing).

thanks for your time
    adam

ROG Member Array

Armoury will not move past the "loading" screen with ROG Spatha

The Armoury software, upon loading, will remain in the loading screen and eventually crash causing Windows to do a force close. I am able to view the firmware/software version, but that's about it. I am using Windows 10 fully updated.

Name:	Asus 1.jpg 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	75342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asus 2.jpg 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	75343

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast