Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II - v2.06.01 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.06.01 is now available!
Use either Live Update or download manually here:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Keyboard_Mouse/ROG_Armoury_v20601.zip?_ga=2.11740852.1005...

If you experience any issues, please post in this thread. Thanks!

*** New in 2.06.01 ***
Stats feature for keyboards:

*** Fixes ***
Spatha key assignment
Spatha calibration
Evolve key assignment
Installation on ROG Strix GL703

Marco1971
Level 7
Hi...supported models ? Gladius first version ?

Marco1971.

Marco1971 wrote:
Hi...supported models ? Gladius first version ?

Marco1971.

Sorry, Gladius and Sica are not yet supported.

GeorgeKps
Level 7
Is there a changelog?

Also, a fire effect would be extremely awesome. Please please please?

nbtc971
Level 10
The "link to program" still doesn't seem to work all the time. Also, when I link a program, unlike when I first started using this software, the chain link doesn't light up.

Feature request:
I haven't tested this yet but I'm guessing it hasn't been added... will this software ever have the ability to know you aren't in a game (using a special lighting profile) and have the ability to go back to a default lighting profile? For example, I have a default lighting profile where all the keys are red, when I start a game, I have a special lighting profile where some keys aren't lit, or using different colors. When I shut the game down, I'd like the software to change my keyboard back to my default lighting profile.

Thanks.

Seshi
Level 7
So after updating, my problem persists. Every time I turn on my pc from sleep, my claymore backlight flashes for a second and then turns off, if I want it back on I have to manually open armoury software every time. Is anyone else having the same issue?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Seshi wrote:
So after updating, my problem persists. Every time I turn on my pc from sleep, my claymore backlight flashes for a second and then turns off, if I want it back on I have to manually open armoury software every time. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Try resetting the Claymore by holding Fn+Esc for 15-20 seconds.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Try resetting the Claymore by holding Fn+Esc for 15-20 seconds.

Sadly the solution doesnt fix the problem. I still have to actually open the software for it to light up again.

Seshi wrote:
Sadly the solution doesnt fix the problem. I still have to actually open the software for it to light up again.

I had this problem to.
do you have Aura installed? I had to reinstall Aura AFTER the Armoury update and this issue stopped.

Lightbringer wrote:
I had this problem to.
do you have Aura installed? I had to reinstall Aura AFTER the Armoury update and this issue stopped.

I do but I have aura turned off. I also tried your suggestion of reinstalling aura but my claymore still requires armoury to be opened or using shortcut keys to switch between lighting profiles for the lighting to turn back on.

Also, the link program feature doesn't work all the time and when the program is closed it doesn't have the ability to revert back default/previous profile. Logitech's gaming program does this really well!