Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TOMULA View Post
    i My name is Tom

I'm happy owner of Asus FX503, ROG STRIX headphones,

and not very happy owner of SICA mouse because the latest drivers ON THE ASUS WEBSITE ARE STILL NOT WORKING! when you going to fix it it is ridiculous. Attachment 74807
    There are error messages if reverting to an older version of Armoury. Just click on ignore for any warning pop-ups or reboot and reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
    Every few days the Spatha will completely delete all profiles 1-5 or jumble them up, All buttons will be deleted i.e left click etc... DPI changes don't seem to register so I have to plug in my old Corsair mouse, Uninstall Armoury, Reinstall it then save everything, Then when it's saved to the Spatha I have to uninstall Armoury so it can't mess things up again, Considering this is an integral piece of software for the hardware YOU sell the stability of it is like something pre-alpha.

I know you guys do a lot of products but sorting armoury out should be a priority, Aswell as being able to change the Spatha dock light
    Do you still have both the Spatha mouse and dock connected at the same time?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Is my Strix Impact unable to create profiles? I cant find to save them. Also, I use gladius 1 and the strix impact, and this software being unable to detect my gladius 1 is a shame asus, fix this asap, respect your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by XPredator13 View Post
    Is my Strix Impact unable to create profiles? I cant find to save them. Also, I use gladius 1 and the strix impact, and this software being unable to detect my gladius 1 is a shame asus, fix this asap, respect your customers.
    We will look into the profile issue for the Impact. Armoury II does not support the original Gladius and Sica yet, will need to use Armoury 1 for now.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    So far, we are unable to replicate this installation issue. It's quite strange, there is no file named AP_01b8c.rra.
    To confirm, you have downloaded from the official support site 2.04.06, 2.04.07, 2.04.09, 2.05.01, 2.06.01, and all of them result in the same error message?
    Can you try disabling your anti-virus or firewall first?
    Has anyone else seen this error message?
    Have you tried installing Armoury on another PC?
    Thank you for the tip, it was indeed an issue with my antivirus, Armoury got installed correctly once disabled.

ROG Member Array horen PC Specs
    horen PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X299 E
    ProcessorIntel i9-7980X
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX-1080
    MonitorASUS ProArt 329Q
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha

ROG_Armoury II v2.06.04 broke the fix from v2.06.01

Hello,

v2.06.01 fixed the ROG Spatha issue with the Win Key for mouse buttons. v2.06.04 broke it again. Using any Win combination for keyboard function of buttons turns again into Alt and is useless.
    Please check again regressions before releasing the software.

Thanks

ROG Member Array horen PC Specs
    horen PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X299 E
    ProcessorIntel i9-7980X
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX-1080
    MonitorASUS ProArt 329Q
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha

By the way every assigned launch still runs in administrator mode. It looks like no one cares about issues like this.

ROG Member Array

Updating from Older Version Crashed my Computer... COMPLETELY

I've already posted this in the ROG Mice, but the original issue was the DPI not working on the ROG Spatha. So I reverted to older version, then it prompted me to update the software, so I did. It caused a complete and total crash of my computer! Fortunately, nothing of value was lost. Only video games and my OS. Things that can be replaced. But seriously... WTF!?

ROG Member Array

After reinstalling the latest version (2.06.01) just waiting for it to load

And waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.... The Armoury is up, but it's just "loading." The 4 loading dots just pulsing back and forth. This after Armoury crashing my computer in my previous message. I don't get how you guys have the worst Mouse/Keyboard config software in the market. I thought ASUS was reputable... not second class.

ROG Member Array

Armoury eventually gets a Windows, "program not responding and must be closed..."

Yep, I'll be returning this mouse. Steel Series, DeathAdder, Logitech, even companies no one has ever heard of, their mouse config software is not nearly this buggy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast