cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking a new contest to promote ROG

underworld
Level 8
Hi guy's, well the contest of wallpapers is almost over, so i have an idea, Start another contest.
Well, in a few minutes i have an idea, start a contest of Video, make one videoclip to promote ROG.
What you think?
Asus G51J 3D | Asus G74SX-TZ
8 REPLIES 8

xeromist
That could be interesting. I'm no good on video but I'll watch yours. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

fuzon1337
Level 10
As @xeromist are saying, this could be interesting.

I'm also no good at edit videos, so I would love to watch yours and others videoclips 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

HiVizMan
Level 40
Maybe video clips showing the crazy things people have done to their PC's, on their PC's while working at their PC. And remember this is a family forum. 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Maybe video clips showing the crazy things people have done to their PC's, on their PC's while working at their PC. And remember this is a family forum. 😄

I reckon you could create a entire series with many seasons 😉
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

underworld
Level 8
But is a good idea, maybe you can officialize like contest of wallpapers!!

chrsplmr
Level 18
ummmm ... the rules ? Content based // not quality...X.u got a cell phone cam??

I did Project: Black & Red all on a CrossHair V OC'd a touch - 24/7 max'n out 8GBs of
ram ..and played crysis2 dx11 hhahaha.. right .. last year ... last ROG.

This IS...could be...going to be a blast....playful lot.
Can you smell it blooming ?? hahahhaa.. ROGlife .. its not what we have or are, its what we do.

And after that a member game room? game of the week--24/7 ? month ? sponsored server ?
member sponsored server ? team/member server ? ..... GameOn?

...then bring on the Mod..bring on the Mod .. Maybe 2 Levels .... (yikes..budget/finance will flip)
Maybe == Best Rig & Best Mod .... or FirstBuild or FirstMod....of full blown ProModd'rz..
I was always wish'n for an East Coast/West Coast ModOff.. with ROG USA ...mMawd/PcJunkie
..yikes..but Global ..... makes my hair tingle...

The Member/Peer Reviews ... were great also... with contest between the members
test/reviewing for the reviewer groups board. Awesome.

....oooooh...that reminds you... anybody mail that 'shipping label' ? .. my thumbtack is waiting.
To:chrsplmr
"In recognition of your participation in the Member/Peer Reviews - as agreed to - well close -
- here is a picture of a ROG t-shirt & dog tags" ROG ... hahahhahaa
[Another tragic tale of migration casualties .. worth it if ...haha..thisForum ROGs.]

We have to remember the limits that the tug of war over budget and policy
among the powers that be ROG ...
A "straight member based/asus supported trouble shooting support forum" is less costly.
But a pure waste of market capitol and brand equity. We are already here.
Happy ROGrz are nextGen BuyerROGrz ... its a fact of ROGlife.
Marketed Gold already Mined ...
Simple choice in dollars really.. grow a happy face base that
bring friends .... or catch the eye of a n00b with his card out..
one at a time .... year to year battle for a market share or
grow the base while steadily growing market share? maybe....
Should this be for 'Users' or 'Members'?
(If you dont know the difference you could be just a User)
Win on Sunday..Sell on Monday...

Sorry..nuff said ..................Great Idea.... anything that ROGz WINs in my Book.c.

ChrsPlmr's "Joe Rog Consumer Review" of the CrossHair V Formula <====Video
(I posted it unedited..comcast hung me up on restarting jj's streaming video
from sleep --no restart..SO: *tip .. after the intro bump it ahead to 3:10 ..offered as a sample..if you like.5min.)

underworld
Level 8
Showing the pc's no, but to promote a pc yeah!!! ... .They give us a theme on the contest...that's really a good idea!!!

sound interestin but when it comes to videos im terible