cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Wi-Fi Antenna on RVE10 (Ultimate Retarded Design)

Vlada011
Level 10
Back side of computer is not so close to me but I would like to know who vote and who had idea to produce wi-fi antenna conectors on this way.
Human kind in every situation complicate without need. it' was hard to build different kind of jack and people to push.
And where is explanation in manual what we need to do... to push, to screw on left or right like screw, that's not possible because short cable, to push and screw on same time. I never saw more stupid connections. That's not normal connector as you see him here to screw... it's small, much much smaller design of ultimate idiot.
Why, why such person exist not why build such connector, why he exist.

It's not like here...

Much smaller.

1 REPLY 1

Vlada011
Level 10
I found recommendation on one site, after 2h surfing, they say we need to push connector.
We will see. If that's solution I think Manual should contain explanation for customers about new connector invented with X99 motherboards.

This type of connector.

Edit. If someone need information he will very hard to find way how to install.
With these new types on X99 motherboard need only to push. Not as animal but little more force.
Enough to someone who is not sure stop with activity before find information what really should do.
Keep them from metal parts because there is a reports and guys who broke and who now search for new Wi-Fi Go or new Antenna.
Magnet on Antenna is very cool.