cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501VIK battery inflating and bad ASUS EUROPA RMA.

AmaterasuKillKr
Level 7
Hello everybody,

I am from Switzerland and i searched i got a problemwith my Asus ROG zephyrus bought in July 2017 which got that inflating battery problem like there : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98509-This-awfully-expensive-GX501VI-laptop-s-battery-is-a...

It must be at least 2 monthes till i got that problem. When i realized that keyboard was balloon and that the computer is not closing correctly, i immediately called Asus SWITZERLAND / FRANCE / BELGIUM on May 7 2018 (40 days now). They asked me pictures, some questions...
I did everything I had to do. And they still haven't answered me yet !!
I have called like 20 times, complained like 10 times by phone, e-mail and chat but never showed disrespect to Asus Employees because I am sure that they are not the problem (that is what I want to believe...)
They told me that that they are waiting for an answer from an "Asus Headquarter in Netherland".

But the problem is that I cant wait anymore !! I didnt pay 3500 Euros to get a broken laptop from a 15 Billion turnover business.
My computer is dead when i take out the charger and now i am renting a Surface pro to work at school, while a bought that Max-Q technology thing to be able to play and work everywhere.

I have got some hardware problems in the past with Apple, MSI and Sony,but they did the repair in like 2 weeks maximum. But with Asus, i am like at 1.5 month and they still haven't taken the computer for repair ? for a 3500 computer ? What's wrong ?

I need help quick because i need that powerful laptop to play and work correctly on Unreal Engine 4.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Seybi
3 REPLIES 3

Bill
Level 7
Hello
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you

Hello

Just sent u a PM.

Thanks

bill@asus wrote:
hello
can you please send me a pm with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product s/n:
Case id#:
Rma#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
thank you

up up up