ROG Member Array

Question Problems with my new PC (power saving, RAM, overclocking...)

Hi guys!

I'm experiencing some issues on my new PC configuration:

i7 8700k cooled by corsair Hydro 115i pro
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4133MHz (2x8Gb)
    Mobo Asus ROG Maximus hero x wifi ac
    M2 SSD 970Evo 500Gb + WD black 2Tb
    Seasonic prime platinum 750W
    NO GPU (Using onboard at the moment)

Well…
    I built my PC one week ago, no problems in the built process and on the first boots. All seems to be ok! Good
    I then installed Win 10 64bit and used the asus supplied DVD to install the motherboard drivers and softwares.
    I also installed AI Suite and started checking the actual speeds (but I was aware about something strange also inside the bios).

1) Basically my RAM speed is set to 2133 instead of 4133. Every time I force the bios to use the XMP values (4133) the system will fail to boot.
    Actually, under 35% overclocking the RAM speed is 3190MHz and I cannot set higher values.

2) The monitor won't go off after the preselected OFF time (I set it on 2 minutes) either in Performance or power saving mode. I tried with Windows power settings, Asus settings, and no way…

3) Sometimes, after a restart, the monitor fails to come on on the boot screens, it will come on only when Windows starts. This happen only with DP connection, HDMI works correctly. My monitor is Samsung C34F791. The problem is Always present when I try to use XPM settings and 20% or 30% of the times on normal boots.

4) Power saving… Well, I don't need to have overclocking everytime, my old i7 940 with P6b deluxe has a very good power management software that automatically changes from power saving to performance and back to power saving depending on system demand.
    At the moment when I switch the system on I have PERFORMANCE enabled and the CPU running Always at 5GHz... I need Always to put the power saving to ON to reduce the speed to about 800MHz, which is good most of the time until I buy the new GPU.

If you have any advice for me, please, help me!!!

Thanks
    Andrew

PS: Bios is updated to 1401 and softwares manually updated (from the support site, not ezupdate)

ROG Member Array

Update:
    Yesterday, for the first time, the system, after a power on, showed me, in AISUITE the power saving mode already selected. And it was able to turn off the display after the correct time more than once.
    Today, booted the system, it is in Performance mode, switched manually to power saving, but the monitor is Always on…

What I'm doing wrong? Nothing changed to the system.

PS: Another strange behaviour is that after the monitor is turned off and back on, I lose the audio. It seems that after the on/off/on cycle of the monitor the system locks the audio to the display port. I need to disable manually "audio for displays" driver and switch back on everytime the monitor is cycled.

ROG Member Array

Definetly it is an odd behaviour… just an hour after the last post, the monitor went off. Worked maybe 2 times, then monitor remained Always on. No reboot was made till this morning. No Windows or other software changes were made.