Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ssbob98 View Post
    Looking for the GL503VM-DB74 "Hero" edition eSupport folder, whacked mine assuming you could snag everything from ASUS. You cannot as it turns out, and ASUS will not even sell you a USB key or give you access to it via FTP (I even offered money considering it was my bad).
    ah THX, ok I get esupport file in my laptop, but not ICM files what program use these file? if I can do it somehow so how I do it ?

And yeah I know Asus

ROG Enthusiast Array

The ICM files are needed for game visuals I think, you can't install it without the files and the files are ONLY in the eSupport folder, and to make matters worse they are model dependent, so even a GL503VS ICM pack won't work

ROG Member Array

Looking for the GL503VM-DB74 "Hero" edition eSupport folder, whacked mine assuming you could snag everything from ASUS. You cannot as it turns out, and ASUS will not even sell you a USB key or give you access to it via FTP (I even offered money considering it was my bad).
    I get eSupport file from asus and free also I get ICM Files, But I Dunno where to put these ICM files to my laptop any ideas ? do I need some program...
    Last edited by Jani80; 09-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.

ROG Member Array

The ICM files are needed for game visuals I think, you can't install it without the files and the files are ONLY in the eSupport folder, and to make matters worse they are model dependent, so even a GL503VS ICM pack won't work
    yes game visual program asus send me these files but I dunno where put these files in my laptop

ROG Enthusiast Array

They go somewhere in the eSupport folder, where specifically I do not know. Would you mind sharing the eSupport folder and the ICM files?

ROG Member Array

They go somewhere in the eSupport folder, where specifically I do not know. Would you mind sharing the eSupport folder and the ICM files?
    HI, Yeah I can do that just uploading eSupport files, but it's takes some time...

ROG Enthusiast Array

understood

Quote Originally Posted by Jani80 View Post
    HI, Yeah I can do that just uploading eSupport files, but it's takes some time...
    yeah I hear you, it is not a small folder (although I think it is < 1gb so not terrible). Please make sure to include the ICM files and I will try to figure out where they go.

Thanks!!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

ICM files

So found where the ICM files go:

\eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Splendid\<version>\<some number>\data\ColorTable

I was mistaken with the game visuals, turns out it was splendid instead.

Thanks!

New ROGer Array

eSupport Folder for Asus Rog GL703GE

Can anyone share eSupport Folder for Asus Rog GL703GE? please.

Thanks

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantes007 View Post
    Can anyone share eSupport Folder for Asus Rog GL703GE? please.

Thanks
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdYfumTLPw_gnrLlr9ysgPLeGY9

Try this one

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast