cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU Tweak or MSI Afterburner?

-javier-
Level 7
which one are you guys using to OC your card?

I currently have a strix 1080ti OC, the reason i am asking is cause everytime i put a manual OC on the card using gpu tweak my gpu rgb flickers and sometimes they stay white.
4 REPLIES 4

JustinThyme
Level 13
I use GPU Tweak for two Strix 1080Ti OC cards in SLI.
Cant say anything about the RGB as I hae EKWB installed.

Are you ruiing AURA or anything else that may interfere?
Does it OC?
Please list all specs.:cool:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
-javier- wrote:
which one are you guys using to OC your card?

I currently have a strix 1080ti OC, the reason i am asking is cause everytime i put a manual OC on the card using gpu tweak my gpu rgb flickers and sometimes they stay white.

What version of GPU Tweak? Fill out your system specs within your forum profile or list them in the thread, please
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone wrote:
What version of GPU Tweak? Fill out your system specs within your forum profile or list them in the thread, please

i am running aura with the card.

cpu 8700k @5.1ghz 1.35v from silicon lottery.
motherboard asus maximus formula
ram gskill 3200mhz 16gb
gpu asus strix 1080ti oc

i was running gpu tweak Version 1.6.2.6 like i said everytime i would apply a manual clock the rgb would flicker then stay white or at time it would just stay the same color as everything else, now that i am running msi afterburner if i apply an oc it doesnt do it, keep in mind the card would oc with no issue i actually able to pull 2060mhz.

stewart_1
Level 8
On the topic of GPU Tweak, we just launched a Beta Testing Program so that you guys can get your hands on GPU Tweak II version 1.8.3.5. It includes new features like OSD and also some fixes and UI improvements. There is also a Feedback Survey so that beta testers can share any bugs they are experiencing and also recommend new features etc.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103504-GPU-Tweak-II-Beta-Testing-Program

@-javier-, you might want to try the beta version, see that resolves the issues you are experiencing. If the bug remains, you can add to our Feedback Survey... cheers.