cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtek drivers for Z270H not working.

Matuzz
Level 8
So I had to uninstall Sonic Suite and Sonic Radar because the V6.0.1.8273 drivers don't seem to work. I can hear audio fine in movies, music, youtube etc. but not in games. For example Tomb Raider has sound during cut scenes but not in the actual gameplay. Other games like Oxygen not included and Gwent also have no sound unless I reinstall the drivers BUT on the next restart the sound is gone already.

Using the default Win 10 audio drivers work fine. Anyone have same problems using the Realtek drivers?
3 REPLIES 3

JustinThyme
Level 13
Try getting the drivers from realtek.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

MoKiChU
Level 40
Here the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers 6.0.1.8475 WHQL :
Win 7 > Win 10 x32/x64
PackageVersion = PG467
DriverVer = 06/26/2018, 6.0.1.8475
Download : http://download1596.mediafire.com/ycdcw67mx5qg/1hdvnwf5z7g197s/8475_FF00_PG467_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4...

neville_ryan
Level 7
Matuzz wrote:
So I had to uninstall Sonic Suite and Sonic Radar because the V6.0.1.8273 drivers don't seem to work. I can hear audio fine in movies, music, youtube etc. but not in games. For example Tomb Raider has sound during cut scenes but not in the actual gameplay. Other games like Oxygen not included and Gwent also have no sound unless I reinstall the drivers BUT on the next restart the sound is gone already.

Use the default Win 10 audio drivers. Anyway I had the same problems using the Realtek drivers?
The realtek drivers just dont work.. audio front headers didnt recognise the inputs. Resorting to using Win10 Drivers which works just fine.. Gaming , movies, Music works perfectly..

Hope this works