cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Aura: I have a preference of colors but saturation in Rainbow Cycle Isn't Avail.

DJ_LFD
Level 8
Hello, my first post here, moving from EVGA products who no longer have affordable "Lifetime Warranty".

I love ROG, my ASUS Strix Z370-E with built-in wifi is excellent, working well wwith all applications.

But: I am of Irish heritage, and luckily enough for me (almost), the Rainbow Cycle in ASUS AURA can switch : Orange -> Gold -> Green

However, the 3 colors of the Ireland Flag are: Orange -> White -> Green... SO CLOOSE!!

If it's not a technical hassle to add UI and control over the saturation of different Colr Cycles, PLEASE ADD IT!!
Thanks to ASUS ( i have been a customer in the past however i am a really bad overclocker and burnt a CPU trying, got scared and chose the Lifetime Warranty of EVGA for the X58 Era... ) I am now back to ASUS ROG because of their continued efforts to be the best, both affordable and high-quality 😉 Cheers, and hope you can update AURA with Saturation Adjustment for Color Cycles For All of US! Thanks.

NOTE: I am very much aware that probably most flags or team colors are not easily chosen in the Rainbow Color Cycle, would it be possible to add a "Color Picker? i recommend 3 colors but that is biased on my intents with AURA, as many as is stable would be great, as i have US military friends and camouflaging my PC would also be very cool (and "tacticool").

Thanks Again... Game On ROG!
1 REPLY 1

DJ_LFD
Level 8
Not to Rush... But Feedback Would Be Helpfful... i graduated R.I.T.O.P. [Richard Infererra's Team Of Professionals].. with a top 92 Percetile on my Mobile Electronics Certification Program (MECP).

I wonder if it would be much bother to add Saturation to the Presets?