Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    about RoG GameVisual

    best regards Roger's
    before I apologize if my language is not good, I want to ask this diforum if anyone has problem on software ROG GameVisual, if anyone have information can you help me,
    for some questions in this forum how to rearrange rog aura core have 6 mode function (specially for 8th gene), i will try to give way, and i have applied that way and i say work 100%
    1. you must have a rog file aura service, inside there are 3 files, install file 1 and to 2
    2. you have to install a rog aura componen, usually through the asus web driver after the searched type, and the average for the 8th gene version (usually will be updated firmware keyboard) when will install the application
    3. after you install the above application, you go to microsoft store and start downloading rog aura core, after that restart, your aura rog will have 6 modes along with aura sync
    this way only applies to products that already berprocesor gen 8

    I want to help please search RoG GameVisual, I've tried every way, I got gamevisual rog from windows store but the application does not work, the application does not support with setting screen, gamevisual rog can beckoned to all laptop rog, but I can not find file icmnya. is there anyone who can help me, and I think there must be a problem like me

  2. #2
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    GameVisual is built into the monitor, you do not need to download any software. Press the hotkey on the side of the monitor, and select one of the modes (Scenery, Racing, Cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB). Which monitor do you have?

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    GameVisual is built into the monitor, you do not need to download any software. Press the hotkey on the side of the monitor, and select one of the modes (Scenery, Racing, Cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB). Which monitor do you have?

    I use asus zephyrus M GM501GS, previously there is a gamevisual rog application, I enlarge its ssd to 512, I re-install all
    my constraint is in gamevisual rog, it seems there is a bit to be dipacth, or is it we can make own icm file, please solution all colleagues here

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-id/p/ro...jr2jnmg0?rtc=1

    but it does not work, is there a solution to this

  4. #4
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    ok
    First

    Uninstall RoG GameVisual

    And

    1. Download ISO Driver and software at link . https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads...gm-treiber-dvd
    2.Unzip file ISO Driver and software
    3. Duble click "GM501GS_WIN10_64_V2.02" drive of ISO will appear.
    4. E:\Software\StoreAPP\ASUS

    5.Install Step 1. and Install step2

    6. finished and restart

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array sa.783 PC Specs
    sa.783 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG G703GS
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G703GS
    ProcessorIntel Core 7-8750H
    Memory (part number)16 GB DDR 4
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1070 8GB
    Storage #1NVMe_SAMSUNG_MZVPW256
    Storage #2ST1000LX015
    OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Question

    Hello! Please tell me what the problem is, how can I restore it. At the first start was Windows 10 1709, everything worked fine, was updated until 1803 stopped running GameVisual, downloaded from. site is the same, it gives an error (GameVisual does not support the current screen setting).
    Rollback to the factory does not work, recovery comes to 90% and hangs. Laptop Asus G703GSClick image for larger version. 

Name:	GameVisual.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	74941
    Last edited by sa.783; 08-02-2018 at 06:32 AM.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Gl703gm

    Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Hello! Please tell me what the problem is, how can I restore it. At the first start was Windows 10 1709, everything worked fine, was updated until 1803 stopped running GameVisual, downloaded from. site is the same, it gives an error (GameVisual does not support the current screen setting).
    Rollback to the factory does not work, recovery comes to 90% and hangs. Laptop Asus G703GSClick image for larger version. 

Name:	GameVisual.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	74941
    Hi all!
    With laptop GL703GM the same screen as above. Fresh installation of UWP app on latest update of Win10 1803.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Hello! Please tell me what the problem is, how can I restore it. At the first start was Windows 10 1709, everything worked fine, was updated until 1803 stopped running GameVisual, downloaded from. site is the same, it gives an error (GameVisual does not support the current screen setting).
    Rollback to the factory does not work, recovery comes to 90% and hangs. Laptop Asus G703GSClick image for larger version. 

Name:	GameVisual.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	74941
    Me three , GX501GI

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Same problem for me, on ROG GL703GS
    No answer at the moment, except by the support Asus France which indicates that GameVisual is an integral part of GamingCenter ... Except that it is impossible to launch through the interface of my GamingCenter!

    All Asus softwares works on my laptop, no driver problem, except GameVisual ... And to date no solution.

    I wonder if there is not a problem with the latest update to Windows 10 version 1803?

    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ows-10-pro-x64

  9. #9
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    GameVisual Error after reinstall windows (ICM file) - GU502GU . Zephyrus M 2019

    " Gamevisual doesn't support the current screen settings" on my zephyrus m GU502GU after reset my windows. I find on the forum that I need to find original icm file(color profile) but there isn't available on asus official driver website , anyone have original gamevisual file for my GU502GU ? beacause It errors when install from Microsoft store. Thanks all. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	81116

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    My Problem Solved

    Quote Originally Posted by farizaldo View Post
    " Gamevisual doesn't support the current screen settings" on my zephyrus m GU502GU after reset my windows. I find on the forum that I need to find original icm file(color profile) but there isn't available on asus official driver website , anyone have original gamevisual file for my GU502GU ? beacause It errors when install from Microsoft store. Thanks all. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	81116
    Solved https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...2CB78811F1AC64

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •