cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VM ROG Game Center no CPU info(keep on 0, static 2400 memory frequency) - solved

AngelMedinar
Level 7
Hi everyone

as the title says, i have this problem since a couple days ago. the Game Center launch with no errors but it doesnt show the CPU status, only the GPU.

i think windows updated any time this week. but not sure. beside that i didnt touch anything or stopped any service at all. it just stopped working as always it does.

thanks for any help you can give me and sorry for my basic english.

my laptop is a GL503VMF (bestbuy version) and its running windows 10 home edition

2 REPLIES 2

StarJack
Level 11
AngelMedinar wrote:
Hi everyone

as the title says, i have this problem since a couple days ago. the Game Center launch with no errors but it doesnt show the CPU status, only the GPU.

i think windows updated any time this week. but not sure. beside that i didnt touch anything or stopped any service at all. it just stopped working as always it does.

thanks for any help you can give me and sorry for my basic english.

my laptop is a GL503VMF (bestbuy version) and its running windows 10 home edition

You could try reinstalling the ATK package from the ASUS' support website and reboot. See if that helps.

StarJack

StarJack wrote:
You could try reinstalling the ATK package from the ASUS' support website and reboot. See if that helps.

StarJack

It Works. just reinstalling the app. thank you!