cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura sync and Gladius 2 Origin issue

Al3xG
Level 9
Hello guys! Aura sync on my Asus ROG Gladius 2 Origin is completely broken. Have your ever tested it? Its working flawlessly using Armoury 2, but when i set Aura sync mode using mobo b360 f gaming + Gladius 2 Origin the mouse just only works in sync mode about 5-15 minutes, after that leds on mouse and mobo hang in still state (one color) and dont react any mode, especially music mode. At this time Aura sync is freezing and opening very slowly untill i unsync the mouse.
So if i unsync mouse and try to start Armoury 2 the software does not recognize mouse at all, the setting pages are empty!I have to restart my pc that Armoury 2 able to recognize it.

I have Strix flare and i did not find any issues with Aura sync, but if add the mouse to Sync all my 3 (or just mobo and mouse) stuff leds on it will be stuck after some time. Please fix that issue that i able to use all my asus stuff in Aura mode! Thanks!

B360 f-gaming 0602
Armoury 2 (2.06.01)
Aura sync ( 1.06.17/1.06.29)
Gladius 2 origin (0106)
Strix Flare (0.00.35)
1 REPLY 1

Flint018
Level 7
Hi

This is a long known problem, it seems that Asus cant fix this as of the moment. If you sync your Mouse on your AURA, different issues will arise.