cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Not Launching and No Q Code Lights

Spacemarine2142
Level 7
Hey guys, so I started having an issue with my pc where my monitors went black but my computer still had power (fans were spinning and all leds were on). I couldn't get my display to show up. It read A0 in the q code section. Well After a few attempts to get it to display it started showing 00 every time I booted. After reseating my gpu, cpu, and ram I tried again. Then I tried only using one stick of ram. None of this worked and my qcode stopped displaying anything. I tried doing a cmos wipe and bios flash with no luck. Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Hello Spacemarine2142

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Take the motherboard out of the case and set it up as a test bench on the cardboard box it came in, remove the gpu and try with minimal components. If still no q-code, it's likely a faulty psu or motherboard.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello Spacemarine2142

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Take the motherboard out of the case and set it up as a test bench on the cardboard box it came in, remove the gpu and try with minimal components. If still no q-code, it's likely a faulty psu or motherboard.

Hey, I have checked the PSU on a secondary computer that I had. It seems it is running fine. I placed a RMA ticket yesterday and have also yet to get a response on how to proceed.

Nate152

Hey Nate,

As it stands everything is going smoothely. My motherboard was just accepted by the ASUS RMA location.

Nate152