cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for High Sensitivity Mouse Pad

Matt_Rowen
Level 7
I am looking for High Glide speed and High Sensitivity Mouse Pad. I am currently using SteelseriesQck+ and Asus Rog Scabbard. What You guys recommend I should Go with Asus brand or Some other this time.
I am looking at these currently from Asus itself..
3 REPLIES 3

MENINBLK
Level 7
Hello Matt Rowen,

Kingston makes a HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad that is really nice.
It has a high resolution surface and soft rubber padding underneath.
The entire edge is also stitched and bound so that it will not wear easily.

https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/mouse-pad/fury-gaming-mouse-pad

Pete...

Korth
Level 14
I'm fond of the Func "F10.S" mousepads, the big ones which cover a good-sized chunk of desk real-estate (hate falling off or getting snagged on the edges of mousepads).

I prefer a high-precision high-sensitivity lightweight mouse so having it slide around from its own momentum can be an annoying issue, the surface friction on these mousepads is just about the perfect balance (for me) between being a smooth "glide" and not being too "slippery". Also slightly elastic enough to feel comfortable where it contacts flesh (doesn't always feel noticeably hot/cold to touch) and plastic enough that it repels dirt/sweat/oils (generally stays fairly clean, is easy to clean when needed). And it stays exactly where I put it, doesn't move around my glass-surfaced desktops.

I haven't compared a whole lot of mousepads in my time. But I'm pretty impressed with the "performance" of this one. I honestly don't think there's a whole lot of difference in these things, as long as you choose something which basically works well enough for your needs then it's really just about whatever looks, price, and brand you find most appealing. You could probably even paste a big chunk of adhesive vinyl onto your desktop to observe similar "performance" results.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Can't go wrong with Teflon... generallly, Teflon/Steel made mouse "pads" last much longer and have exceellent resolution. I still use a Dell XPS Teflon/Steel mouse "pad" and have one from Kensington too.