cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh Install GU501GM No eSupport

WindowsXPswag
Level 7
I installed a couple new SSDs with a fresh install of Windows. My first time really owning a gaming laptop and deleted the eSupport folder.
The drivers are either half working or missing on the Asus drivers/tools page for it.
7 REPLIES 7

Clintlgm
Level 14
Yes you'll need to post your full model number and hope someone will upload the file where you can download it My G752VY eSupport folder is about 3 GB
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

yezmantik
Level 7
i lost mine too
GU501GM B17ND
Please help......

Windows Update has all the drivers which are the exact versions from the website.

madhacker3kxl wrote:
Windows Update has all the drivers which are the exact versions from the website.

Good Luck with using windows native drivers.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Good Luck with using windows native drivers.

Contrary to popular belief, OEMs are required to release drivers to windows update for windows 10 certification. You can check the checksum between windows installed vs the ones from ASUS site. Windows Update will even do a BIOS update for you but that you'll have to do that from Device Manager. With my new GM501 only problem with Windows Update is the mouse driver. It doesn't install the full driver with software but only installs the base driver.

madhacker3kxl wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, OEMs are required to release drivers to windows update for windows 10 certification. You can check the checksum between windows installed vs the ones from ASUS site. Windows Update will even do a BIOS update for you but that you'll have to do that from Device Manager. With my new GM501 only problem with Windows Update is the mouse driver. It doesn't install the full driver with software but only installs the base driver.

Like I said good luck with Windows Native drivers. There no better now than they ever were mostley stripped down with out any of the tweaks that Asus may have put on them to get them fully functional
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

HeadShotNinja
Level 7

Were you ever able to find this? I am in the same boat and ASUS support is useless.