cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH7 W_PUMP+ controls lost

Buzzkiller
Level 7
After updating to the latest uefi/bios (0702) I can no longer change the speed on the W_PUMP+ header like I can with all the other fan headers. I have the options for PWM mode, DC mode, or disable (I think there's one other option in there but I can't recall at the moment). Previously when I had it set to PWM mode I could set parameters for low temp, mid temp, and high temp and what rpm % to run at each, but now it just sets the pump at 100% and all the options are gone. I can't even change the curve in Q fan control. Is it the same for everyone else? Was there a reason these settings were removed, or plans to bring them back?
6 REPLIES 6

gupsterg
Level 13
Had been meaning to reply for a while, but had my C7H not in use.

Currently on UEFI 0804. When I changed the W_PUMP+ header control from [Disabled] to another setting, I needed to press the down arrow to see the settings. The screen does not auto scroll down.

Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video

gupsterg wrote:
Had been meaning to reply for a while, but had my C7H not in use.

Currently on UEFI 0804. When I changed the W_PUMP+ header control from [Disabled] to another setting, I needed to press the down arrow to see the settings. The screen does not auto scroll down.

Thanks, I'll.update bios when in get my machine back up and running then check it out.

Buzzkiller
Level 7
Bios update fixed it. Thanks!

Buzzkiller wrote:
Bios update fixed it. Thanks!

Hello. What's bios version do you use?

I update to 0805 .. but cant change value.

They released 2304 last night.

OFFTOPIC:

I use a D5 Pump...but its Vario. However it has a PMW cable....

Can someone tell me where i can connect it, and what options i use on Bios to activate it? I presume its only for monotorise rpm`s..