Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Pretty much any warranty from a tricycle to a hot tub and everything in between state in the warranty that any item found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers descretion.
    Every outlet that sell a product is by definition a distributor. People are just offering you alteratives. I always make sure that the return policy for any and all significant purchases is a liberal one. Cant speak for India but in the US most places will give an exchange for at least 2 weeks, some 30 days. Some places like Costco wont give you an exchange but they will give full refunds for 2 years then you can buy the same product or something else.

I hope you are able to reach a resolution
    Agreed and even with the Spirery1 that they should change it.

Also the latest update, now its full 1 month from my date of purchase but the laptop is still not replaced/repaired yet.

Theirs ervice center guy picked the laptop from me almost 15-20 days ago from now and few days back he came back to me saying that it has now been repaired (motherboared changed completely) and when in front of him, I again tested the laptop, it was still having same heating issues. CPU temps were going to 95 degree C and he again took it from me at the same time itself. Now again 4 days has been passed but no reply from them, I keep calling their service center but they always want me to wait and wait and wait for the whole year I think now.

Hope I could get any help, else I will have to visit consumer court here which will take kind of a longer time but will definitely resolve my issue.

Regards,
    Rajat Samdani

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Spirery1 PC Specs
    Spirery1 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus iv/gen3
    Processori73770k
    Memory (part number)20gig 1600mhz
    Graphics Card #1gtx 1070 airboss x4
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Monitorsamsung Gsync 144 27inch/PG285Q swift
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 850 120GB
    Storage #2Toshiba 2TB
    CPU CoolerAIO Nepton 120XL
    CaseAsus CG 8480 Republic of Gamers tytan
    Power Supplycorsair 550
    Keyboard Logitech G410/G910
    Mouse Logitech G300
    Headset Creative Fatalty
    Mouse Pad Ichill Inno3D
    OS Win 8.1/10 Laptop
    Network RouterTP-Link AC1900 Dual Band Touch Screen
    Accessory #1 EVGA SC 17 4K GTX 1070
    Accessory #2 soundblaster omni/T6300
    Accessory #3 gladius mouse

Mail this morning Yet again its 3rd motherboard and 2 LCD and what ever they replace next they got the parts this morning how can the motherboards go so quick can't game due to overheating and throttling so its not been used even sent back to me like it well if they cant fix it this time is replace or money back nothing from asus do u buy second hand motherboards and do them up all u could of done is just replaced the unit would of saved this 11 month headache just glad it has 2 year warranty as going from the last 11 month think i will need it eve MSI replaced my son's old laptop second RMA so so ANGRY!!!!!

ROG Member Array

Yesterday I received my laptop and installed CSGO again into it.

CPU Temps are still going till 99° and I informed service center (local shop) about it and they want me to believe that because it is a gaming series laptop, this is normal range of the temperature.

In India, current temps are 25°-28° but in summers it will be near about 45°, and I am sure that time I will face throttling issues.

Bought laptop on 19th of June but did not able to use it since then, not even for continuous 7 days yet.

Asus already picked my laptop 2 times for near about 20 days in 30 days of my total purchase.

ASUS service center is ready to give me in written that the CPU temps are okay till 100°C and their is no issues till 99°C temps.

Can anyone please confirm me that 99° CPU temps is normal temperature or not??

Waiting for the replies.

Regards.
    Rajat Samdani
    Last edited by lipitive; 07-25-2018 at 07:00 AM.

temps too high, look at the graphs and see when the CPU starts trottling.
    this is one of menny articles you can find on google.
    and intel max temp on CPU's ARE 100C or less.
    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...rocessors.html

Spirery1 PC Specs
    Processori73770k
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Storage #2Toshiba 2TB
    Power Supplycorsair 550
    Mouse Logitech G300
    Headset Creative Fatalty
    Mouse Pad Ichill Inno3D
    OS Win 8.1/10 Laptop

they just sent mine back saying 95c is ok mines the G752VY 4th motherboard 2 lcd just have to wait and see when i get it back tommorrow 5th RMA also.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lipitive View Post
    Yesterday I received my laptop and installed CSGO again into it.

CPU Temps are still going till 99° and I informed service center (local shop) about it and they want me to believe that because it is a gaming series laptop, this is normal range of the temperature.

In India, current temps are 25°-28° but in summers it will be near about 45°, and I am sure that time I will face throttling issues.

Bought laptop on 19th of June but did not able to use it since then, not even for continuous 7 days yet.

Asus already picked my laptop 2 times for near about 20 days in 30 days of my total purchase.

ASUS service center is ready to give me in written that the CPU temps are okay till 100°C and their is no issues till 99°C temps.

Can anyone please confirm me that 99° CPU temps is normal temperature or not??

Also, thermal throttling is continuously coming up (seen on Intel XTU software where it says thermal throttling yes).

Waiting for the replies.

Regards.
    Rajat Samdani
    TJUNCTION for my 7700HQ Intel i7 is 100°C and my laptop is continuously reaching till 99° levels.

Thermal throttling also continuously catching up as per Intel XTU software while playing just CSGO.

Also can anyone confirm me that is it okay to use my laptop on 99°C levels??

Waiting for replies.
    Regards,
    Rajat Samdani
    Last edited by lipitive; 07-26-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Spirery1 PC Specs
    Processori73770k
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Storage #2Toshiba 2TB
    Power Supplycorsair 550
    Mouse Logitech G300
    Headset Creative Fatalty
    Mouse Pad Ichill Inno3D
    OS Win 8.1/10 Laptop

Mine came back today 100c also phone asus tell them its at 100c ask to talk to the manager see if he can help you but i wouldnt use it at that temp.

ROG Member Array

Please can anyone confirms me that is it safe to use my laptop at 99°C levels where thermal throttling is continuously happening.

Also, I am getting these temps while just playing CS:GO at default game settings, that automatically comes after the installation.

Waiting for your reply.
    Regards,

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lipitive View Post
    Please can anyone confirms me that is it safe to use my laptop at 99°C levels where thermal throttling is continuously happening.

Also, I am getting these temps while just playing CS:GO at default game settings, that automatically comes after the installation.

Waiting for your reply.
    Regards,
    Anyone please reply.

ROG Member Array AngryAce PC Specs
    AngryAce PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Sager 9170
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorIntel i9-9900-K
    Memory (part number)Corsair 3200mhz SE Blackout
    Graphics Card #1eVGA GTX 1080Ti HydroCopper SC2
    Sound CardSound Blaster AE-7
    MonitorAsus ROG 34" Ultra-Wide
    Storage #1Sabrent Rocket 2TB NVME
    CPU CoolerCorsair XC7
    CaseLian Li Dynamic
    Power SupplyeVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow X Chroma
    Mouse Razer Mamba Hyperflux
    Headset Sennheiser Game One
    Mouse Pad Razer Hyperflux
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64

This is what kept me away from Asus since my Striker Extreme fiasco. I bought one from newegg and at that time, there was no exchange or refund option for the board. It was DOA and I got a refurbished one in return. After the 3rd one was DOA I dropped in it the trash, picked up an EVGA equivalent and was up and running in a few hours. I have recently been using Asus motherboards again and have had good results.

I don't buy products that cannot be at minimum, exchanged because most companies send refurbished products back. I am like you, don't want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars only get a refurb back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast