cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about AURA SYNC

Lesavage
Level 7
Hello everyone.

I am planning to build a new rig soon and this time I wanted to go all out and make a sorf of an aura sync build.

Im planning on getting about 6 Aura sync fans , an RGB 24pin cable , aura sync LED strip and aura sync CPU cooler.

My big question is: there are only 2 addressable RGB headers on the ROG motherboards , how will I be able to connect all those aura sync devices if I only have 2 ports?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Riekopo
Level 9
Maybe the Asus ROG Aura Terminal?

Riekopo wrote:
Maybe the Asus ROG Aura Terminal?

That could be an option , but the it still only has 4 ports of addressable RGB , are there addressable RGB splitters that I could use? And also , does the ROG terminal sits inside your case?

*Just checked , the AURA terminal is external as it needs more power , so I can't connect fans outside of my case , I guess splitters are the only option , are those exist?

*Maybe this is what I'm looking for*?

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cooling-accessories/1-to-3-rgb-splitter-cable/

Riekopo
Level 9
Also, Thermaltake has some kind of hub that works with all their RGB "Plus" products. It makes them controllable though the Asus Aura software. It's called the TT Sync Controller and is $25.