cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura and CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Memory

smhby
Level 7
Hello!

When do you plan to add support for this memory?
11 REPLIES 11

klatoo
Level 7
I'm guessing you mean support as in QVL?

klatoo
Level 7
smhby wrote:

When do you plan to add support for this memory?

I'm guessing you mean support as in QVL??

I think op meant the same, I'm looking for right now: Will the corsair vengeance rgb pro work with aura in the future?

I was pretty surprised (and sad) that it isnt atm, because the predecessor (corsair vengeance rgb) is supported. Are you guys working on that or will it never be supported?

rob12345 wrote:
I think op meant the same, I'm looking for right now: Will the corsair vengeance rgb pro work with aura in the future?

I was pretty surprised (and sad) that it isnt atm, because the predecessor (corsair vengeance rgb) is supported. Are you guys working on that or will it never be supported?

Haha, I'm also thinking about this.. Currently my Vengeance Pro RGB is just displaying some random rainbow light. Have you downloaded the iCUE sofeware to control the RGB on the RAM? I wonder if it will conflict with the ASUS AURA Sync...

Yes, I installed iCue to set a fixed color on the ram and have aura controlling just the mb led. So far no problems if you just want a fixed color or different effects. But I would like to be able to set a synced effect in aura with mb&ram.

Anybody here who have information about asus plans regarding corsair vengeance rgb pro and aura?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please provide extra info before Sept. 25, thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows.
5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s)?
6. Which motherboard you are using.
7. Does the Aura EC version info appear in the BIOS? (MAIN --> LED EC1/2 Version)

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
7. Does the Aura EC version info appear in the BIOS? (MAIN --> LED EC1/2 Version)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not OP. But I think this isn't a troubleshooting problem. It seems like the product simply isn't supported by ASUS Aura. Do you have any information whether ASUS and corsair are in the works with this?

1. If it matters, I'm running the most up to date drivers and BIOS for the Asus Maximus X Hero mobo.
2. The mobo itself is an aura product and works in aura.
3. Have done many power cycles, once again not the issue.
4. Have reinstalled windows due to another issue and just reinstalled aura and I'm getting the same results.
5. The issue has been in the current Aura version I am running.
6. Asus Maximus X Hero Wifi AC
7. Yes?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

I agree with Sean0330, it does not seem to be an issue with my specific hardware but a support issue with Aura.
I will answer these questions as well:
1) latest BIOS, latest AURA 1.06.95
2) Asus Strix Z370-E as well as 2 Phanteks digital LED strips, all LEDS work flawlessly except for the RAM. No other lighting software installed.
3) many power cycles with no difference
4) Aura installed a few times
5) this is a new computer build with Corsair RGB PRO ram
6) Asus Strix Z370-E
7) EC1 Version: AUMA0-E6K5-0104
EC2 Version: AULA1-S072-0203

I also turned on DRAM SPD Write as referenced in this guide: https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1036378

28BeersLater
Level 7
Hi Team, I'd like to register interest in Corsair Vengeance RAM support being added to Aura too!
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block