ROG Member Array

Exclamation Low audio volume issue in Asus G/GL gaming laptops - the sound level is too low

Hi,
    I've been using my Asus gaming laptop for some time, and I've noticed that the audio volume is really low. First I thought this might be a driver conflict issue, so I deleted and reinstalled the soundcard drivers, however the problem remains unsolved.
    I checked this forum and googled the whole thing to see if somebody has the same problem, and it appears that this is a popular issue among many models of Asus ROG laptops, yet it's hard to find the proper solution.
    Tell me, how come a gaming laptop have such a low level of volume. To get a proper sound i need to max the settings, and turn up the speakers, that's crazy.
    I need your help.
    Maybe there is some "good" version of the driver for Conexant SmartAudio HD High Definition Audio sound card, which could solve this low-volume issue?
    Thanks in advance!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Spirery1 PC Specs
    Spirery1 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus iv/gen3
    Processori73770k
    Memory (part number)20gig 1600mhz
    Graphics Card #1gtx 1070 airboss x4
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Monitorsamsung Gsync 144 27inch/PG285Q swift
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 850 120GB
    Storage #2Toshiba 2TB
    CPU CoolerAIO Nepton 120XL
    CaseAsus CG 8480 Republic of Gamers tytan
    Power Supplycorsair 550
    Keyboard Logitech G410/G910
    Mouse Logitech G300
    Headset Creative Fatalty
    Mouse Pad Ichill Inno3D
    OS Win 8.1/10 Laptop
    Network RouterTP-Link AC1900 Dual Band Touch Screen
    Accessory #1 EVGA SC 17 4K GTX 1070
    Accessory #2 soundblaster omni/T6300
    Accessory #3 gladius mouse

I have g752vy tbh the speakers are not that good i use a SB omni when at home if we go away they are ok at low volume other from that no idea dont think there is a fix .

ROG Member Array

Exclamation

Actually I'm talking about the sound from the audio output, it's just too quiet. The SonicMaster speakers are quite ok, but the output provides a really weak volume.
    I mean it's quite good in case of quality, but the volume level is terribly low, like my ROG's 100% volume level sounds like my older Asus laptop's 30-40%.
    I heard about MaxxAudio software, but I don't know where to get it, and I'm not sure if that software can provide me simply just a louder sound, without any dynamic-range interference.
    I wonder if there is any software that could enhance the volume without any interference in quality of the original sound.
    Need to know if anyone has a similar issue.
    Last edited by Intelovski; 07-17-2018 at 08:07 PM.