cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low audio volume issue in Asus G/GL gaming laptops - the sound level is too low

Intelovski
Level 7
Hi,
I've been using my Asus gaming laptop for some time, and I've noticed that the audio volume is really low. First I thought this might be a driver conflict issue, so I deleted and reinstalled the soundcard drivers, however the problem remains unsolved.
I checked this forum and googled the whole thing to see if somebody has the same problem, and it appears that this is a popular issue among many models of Asus ROG laptops, yet it's hard to find the proper solution.
Tell me, how come a gaming laptop have such a low level of volume. To get a proper sound i need to max the settings, and turn up the speakers, that's crazy.
I need your help.
Maybe there is some "good" version of the driver for Conexant SmartAudio HD High Definition Audio sound card, which could solve this low-volume issue?
Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

Spirery1
Level 7
I have g752vy tbh the speakers are not that good i use a SB omni when at home if we go away they are ok at low volume other from that no idea dont think there is a fix .

Intelovski
Level 7
Actually I'm talking about the sound from the audio output, it's just too quiet. The SonicMaster speakers are quite ok, but the output provides a really weak volume.
I mean it's quite good in case of quality, but the volume level is terribly low, like my ROG's 100% volume level sounds like my older Asus laptop's 30-40%.
I heard about MaxxAudio software, but I don't know where to get it, and I'm not sure if that software can provide me simply just a louder sound, without any dynamic-range interference.
I wonder if there is any software that could enhance the volume without any interference in quality of the original sound.
Need to know if anyone has a similar issue.