cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last PG27UQ maximum refresh 98hz no 120 or 144... and No HDR...

Fraizer
Level 9
last PG27UQ maximum refresh 98hz no 120 or 144... and No HDR...

Hello

i spend so much moneu on this monitor and now so much time without result...

i just bought this monitor but i dont know why i cant see the 120hz or 144 even i overcloked in the osd monitor....

- the maximum i can choose in 4k is 98 hz
- i dont see the HDR on windows where we can switched on or off

i have an nvidia titan X plug it with the display port provided with the the monitor (i tried another cable = same result). i am using the defaut windows setting in the nvidia control panel. everythings is by default...
I uninstall all nvidia driver and software in safe mode with last version of Display Driver Uninstaller... i am using windows 10 x64 last update version i have 8gb ddr 3 on asus maximus VII Gene cput 4790K

the monitor is defect ?

thank you for your support
11 REPLIES 11

skydoy
Level 7
@Faizer are you using hdmi or Displayport?

Fraizer
Level 9
Display port 1.4 the cable provided and i tested with a new expensive one too = same result

stewart_1
Level 8
Have tried also using the Nvidia Control Panel? Open the app and go to > Display Settings > Change Resolution. This area has options to adjust refresh rate.

cljustin
Level 8
When you overclocked through the OSD, did you make sure the screen restarted? Also, try changing the hz through the NVIDIA control panel.

Fraizer
Level 9
of course i did that. is 98hz maximum...

Fraizer wrote:
of course i did that. is 98hz maximum...

Could it be that the Titan X display port firmware needs to be updated like the GTX 1080 Ti's in order to support this monitor?

mobiousblack
Level 7
Do this if you haven't already and see if it solves your problem.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nv-uefi-update-x64.html

Psycrow
Level 11
Same problem with my PG27UQ

same problem here.