cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase new screen and speaker GL503VS

mrsry
Level 7
ASUS service center damaged my laptop and moved my thread about it to a place where no one will see it. I would like to purchase a new speaker and 144hz g-sync panel and fix it my self. How do I get part #s for these?
3 REPLIES 3

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
mrsry wrote:
ASUS service center damaged my laptop and moved my thread about it to a place where no one will see it.

fyi.
Sorry to hear about the bad experience with your last repair.
If you didn't already know, the service-related inquiries section where your thread was moved to is where ASUS HQ can keep an eye on repair-related issues and help out.

Anyway, if you didn't see the reply, cljustin is interested in checking to see what can be done under warranty if you can provide more details (it's probably worth the time and trouble to check?).
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103763-My-RMA-Nightmare-with-GL503VS-Warning-to-anyone-con...

Otherwise, if you aren't interested, you may want to post again here again so others know that you still want to get help with the request in this thread
Thanks.

Anyone know how to get these part #'s. Asus is of no help and will not give me the info even though they caused the damage. I had planned on purchasing a ASUS QHD monitor but after this RMA experience I will never even consider another ASUS product.

FULLMETALJACKET
Level 11
Take it apart and check the numbers.