cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB issue...

Tonka
Level 7
I have my R3E for a couple months now and absolutely love the board, although from time to time on startup for whatever reason my Logitech G-35 usb headset is not being recognized everytime. Sometimes I will start it up and the headset will work perfectly fine the other times its like the headset isnt even there. Though I canjust unplug it and replug it right back in and in then gets recognized. It is just annoying to have to do every other time.

Anything you guys would recommend to try? I already have tried the latest drivers for the headset and that did not help.
5 REPLIES 5

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Look at USB legacy in the bios. Make sure the fonction is enable.
Keep us up to date.
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Tonka
Level 7
currently its set to auto

KILLER_K
Level 10
I had some issues with my usb. But i found out it was the usb 3.0 drivers which also made everything act weird on my board. Uninstalled the nec usb 3.0 driver and all my usb devices started working back right after that. If you have that installed try removing it and see what happens.

Retired
Not applicable
When im playing or doing anything in any time, my USBs ( mouse, keyboar, headset audio and 3dnvidia, just turn off without any advertence, But the PC is still working fine or running the game if im playing.,
no matter what i do (unplug and plug the usbs) 100houndred times it dont work, dont recognize them and dont send a signal trouth those usb, like if they are dead., and i got to restar the pc, turn off the PSU and start all over again.
can u tell me if that happened to u any time, or if u know how to slove it?

by the way the mobo is a rampage III Xtreme.

i'll be very grateful.

KILLER_K
Level 10
Same issues with the usb 3.0 drivers. After i found out that was the issue i removed them and never installed them again. It did indeed cause many issues with devices i had plugged in to the board.