ROG Junior Member Array

GL703-Is installation of drivers recommended on laptop when W10 already preinstalled?

I am used to building desktops but have not purchased a Windows laptop in a few years, and I am completely new to Windows 10. I now have a GL703GS that came with Windows 10 preinstalled. A number of the preinstalled drivers seem to be the latest available (eg, Realtek audio, Asus Precision Touchpad). However, I do not see Intel VGA driver listed in Windows Device Manager (although I may have missed it).

Is it recommended that Intel chipset, Intel Management Engine, Intel VGA, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers be (re?)-installed?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

All drivers are pre-installed. Save that eSupport folder on the C:root for a future reformat.

It’s normal you don’t see a intel vga adapter since these laptops don’t have nvidia optimus enabled (afaik)*

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by FastM View Post
    All drivers are pre-installed. Save that eSupport folder on the C:root for a future reformat.

It’s normal you don’t see a intel vga adapter since these laptops don’t have nvidia optimus enabled (afaik)*
    oic