Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II - v2.06.04 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.06.04 is now available!
Use either Live Update or download manually here:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Keyboard_Mouse/ROG_Armoury_v20604.zip?_ga=2.206617299.171...

Release Notes:
1. Added support for TUF Gaming M5 mouse.
2. If Aura Sync is detected during bootup, Armoury will be closed automatically.
3. Flare: Added language support for Balkan countries.

GeorgeKps
Level 7
All this time passed from the previous version and we still can't manually set RGB values like in Aura.

And still no fire effect (which would be AWESOME) like Razer has
😕

Maybe I just dont get it but im unable to set macros with pressed and held buttons. For example: I wanted to make a macro for my F5 key so it would let me save my work with "Ctrl+S" but if I assign this macro to my F5 button and press it while writting, only the "S" letter appears. So i wanted to ask if theres a solution or perhaps a workaround (like editing the .gmac macro file) or whether this is a know issue.

Thanks for your answer.

Slasher wrote:
Maybe I just dont get it but im unable to set macros with pressed and held buttons. For example: I wanted to make a macro for my F5 key so it would let me save my work with "Ctrl+S" but if I assign this macro to my F5 button and press it while writting, only the "S" letter appears. So i wanted to ask if theres a solution or perhaps a workaround (like editing the .gmac macro file) or whether this is a know issue.

Thanks for your answer.

Go to the Macro tab in Armoury II and click on the settings icon (highlighted in yellow below).
Set the delay to none, repetition to none, and then record your macro (click and move the mouse cursor off the Record button)
Remember to save and assign it to a button.
As you can see below, no delay is recorded between each keystroke.

Crasje
Level 12
My Spatha stopped working. Wireless and wired. Rebooted and that didn't work. When I try to pair it doesn't see the mouse.
When I look in the armory software (updated yesterday) the software version of the mouse is 0.00.
uninstalled armoury and my PC does not see the wired mouse had to attach another
when I closed armoury it crashes

I reinstalled the Armoury, I am now able to configure my mouse profile wise (cant check it) but I can't get it too move the cursor. I can change profile and such. Wireless doesn't work. When I try to change the color of the mouse or sync it with my Claymore, it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me fix this?

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Crasje wrote:
My Spatha stopped working. Wireless and wired. Rebooted and that didn't work. When I try to pair it doesn't see the mouse.
When I look in the armory software (updated yesterday) the software version of the mouse is 0.00.
uninstalled armoury and my PC does not see the wired mouse had to attach another
when I closed armoury it crashes

I reinstalled the Armoury, I am now able to configure my mouse profile wise (cant check it) but I can't get it too move the cursor. I can change profile and such. Wireless doesn't work. When I try to change the color of the mouse or sync it with my Claymore, it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me fix this?

I have sent you the latest Spatha firmware, please try flashing the mouse and dock. If you are still having issues, try different USB ports and adjusting the sensitivity (DPI).

Remember to avoid having both the mouse and dock connected to the PC at the same time.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102305-Please-read-before-posting-any-new-Spatha-threads

This is the appropriate place for you post, your other thread is redundant and therefore deleted.

i Am having major problems with my rog claymore, its unusable (im using virtual keyboard to type) since the last update and I have been trying alsorts of fixes since it was first available...

the symptoms;
Keyboard keeps disconnecting, usually within half a second of plugging in. sometimes the top row flickers once and sometimes the light effect switches on and then off once.
rarely it stays connected and when it does it disconnects for half a second and then reconnects. (you can tell with the leds turning off and then on and the light effect restarting) Its almost like the keyboard is stuck in a boot loop.
opening armoury usually causes it to disconnect and freezing armoury.
if it stays disconnected then it stops any mouse input but the mouse (rog spatha) lights are still lit.
plugging in the numberpad is the 1st symptom guaranteed and sometimes causes the pc to pause on boot. ( unplugging the numberpad 'resumes' bootup as normal

It also disconnects as soon as the system is powered on, even before you have a chance to enter bios settings.
Things i have tried in no particular order;
deleting and reinstalling drivers,
deleting unused hid devices
changing usb legacy mode
changing xhci setting
disabled turn usb off in power management
disable 'wake pc up' option
using older versions of armoury.

i suspect it could be the firmware. i noticed after installing the new armoury it had 'launch automatically' and 'check firmware' enabled (i normally disable both), maybe it failed a firmware update without me knowing?

but on the extremely rare occasion it works properly (which makes me think the firmware is fine) ....unless i switch profiles

im using the asus rog strix x470-f gaming motherboard if that helps
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

note;
i have had similar disconnecting problems before the update so it could be unrelated, but they were only occassional and not 99 percent of the time.
thanks
adam

killing_floors wrote:
i Am having major problems with my rog claymore, its unusable (im using virtual keyboard to type) since the last update and I have been trying alsorts of fixes since it was first available...

the symptoms;
Keyboard keeps disconnecting, usually within half a second of plugging in. sometimes the top row flickers once and sometimes the light effect switches on and then off once.
rarely it stays connected and when it does it disconnects for half a second and then reconnects. (you can tell with the leds turning off and then on and the light effect restarting) Its almost like the keyboard is stuck in a boot loop.
opening armoury usually causes it to disconnect and freezing armoury.
if it stays disconnected then it stops any mouse input but the mouse (rog spatha) lights are still lit.
plugging in the numberpad is the 1st symptom guaranteed and sometimes causes the pc to pause on boot. ( unplugging the numberpad 'resumes' bootup as normal

It also disconnects as soon as the system is powered on, even before you have a chance to enter bios settings.
Things i have tried in no particular order;
deleting and reinstalling drivers,
deleting unused hid devices
changing usb legacy mode
changing xhci setting
disabled turn usb off in power management
disable 'wake pc up' option
using older versions of armoury.

i suspect it could be the firmware. i noticed after installing the new armoury it had 'launch automatically' and 'check firmware' enabled (i normally disable both), maybe it failed a firmware update without me knowing?

but on the extremely rare occasion it works properly (which makes me think the firmware is fine) ....unless i switch profiles

im using the asus rog strix x470-f gaming motherboard if that helps
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

note;
i have had similar disconnecting problems before the update so it could be unrelated, but they were only occassional and not 99 percent of the time.
thanks
adam

Which USB port are you using to connect the Claymore? Are you using a hub?

Have you tried connecting other devices to the same port? Any issues?

Try connecting the Claymore to another PC. If that works, I can provide the firmware for you to flash.

Does it make a difference which side you connect the keypad?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Which USB port are you using to connect the Claymore? Are you using a hub?

Have you tried connecting other devices to the same port? Any issues?

Try connecting the Claymore to another PC. If that works, I can provide the firmware for you to flash.

Does it make a difference which side you connect the keypad?

Today is a good day and it is working without any disconnecting issues....

According to the picture, the keyboard is plugged into the bottom left (2nd one underneath the ps2 port). the rog spatha docking station is plugged into the one above. The claymore is plugged directly into the port (no hub or extensions etc).

The claymore behave's the same in other ports...sometimes hassle free and sometimes it has a massive surge of disconnecting issues.
I have tried the spatha in the bottom left port and that works flawlessly, other peripherals and flash drives work normally aswell.
i cant try the keyboard in another pc just yet but if you supply the firmware then i can flash it on a 'good day';)

As for the keypad that just instantly disconnects the keyboard, causes the top row to flash really fast....and sometimes throws the keyboard into one of its 'moments'. This happens on both sides of the keyboard aswell. I downgraded the armory to an older version (armory 1) not sure if thats played a part in the claymore behaving nice. (armory is currently closed and not set to open on boot)

Not sure if this helps but i have noticed tonight, after resetting profiles back to standard (function +esc for 20 secs), that profile 1 seems to disconnect and reconnect quickly once the red leds hit a certain brightness, im guessing around the 220 red (effect is red breathing). this also happens with profile 2, similar brightness for the blue led (blue breathing). but profile 3 works fine (green breathing).

thanks for your time
adam

The Armoury software, upon loading, will remain in the loading screen and eventually crash causing Windows to do a force close. I am able to view the firmware/software version, but that's about it. I am using Windows 10 fully updated.