cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Suite 2 audio settings don't work over USB with STRIX Fusion 300

ericsherbrooke
Level 7
Hi guys,

I have a ASUS GX501VIK with Audio driver updated and recently bought a Strix fusion 300 headphones.

I wish I could control lighthing with the "gaming center" AURA panel (need a separate plugin...buggy as hell) but it's not too bad.

Real problem:

-When I use the headphones via 3.5mm cable, I can hear difference in sound when I play with audio settings in sonic studio 2 (ok)
-When I use the headphones via the USB cable, I CAN'T hear any difference in audio when I changes settings in sonic studio 2 (not ok)

Sonic studio 2 version: 2.4.13
Realtech driver: 6.0.1.8219

I wish I could run via USB and use custom settings for audio and microphone, currently it's not working.

thanks
1 REPLY 1

Gentleman
Level 8
ericsherbrooke wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a ASUS GX501VIK with Audio driver updated and recently bought a Strix fusion 300 headphones.

I wish I could control lighthing with the "gaming center" AURA panel (need a separate plugin...buggy as hell) but it's not too bad.

Real problem:

-When I use the headphones via 3.5mm cable, I can hear difference in sound when I play with audio settings in sonic studio 2 (ok)
-When I use the headphones via the USB cable, I CAN'T hear any difference in audio when I changes settings in sonic studio 2 (not ok)

Sonic studio 2 version: 2.4.13
Realtech driver: 6.0.1.8219

I wish I could run via USB and use custom settings for audio and microphone, currently it's not working.

thanks

Sorry, my English isnt well.
1. headphones connected via 3.5mm cable get audio stream thru the sound card, so u can manage all the settings in the sound cards driver and u can hear any changes u have made ie in SS II
2. when use the headphones via the USB cable - works like coennction thru HDMI or DisplayPort - sound what u hear is always like as it is from the box, u cant modify output at anyway, because its going out directly to headphones / speakers, without using soundcard

hope u can understand what im trying to say