cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Spatha

Cooler1234
Level 7
Hallo.

okay so i have build a pc with asus parts.
but 3 parts i cant get to work in Asus Aura.
1. Asus ROG Spatha
2. Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2*8 GB, 3000MHz.
3. AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor

som tells me that the Ryzen cant be color control.
but cant i get the Spatha to work in Aura. have seen orthers have it in there but i cant seem to get it to work, or the Ram for that matter
5 REPLIES 5

MxFragz
Level 7
It's because Armoury and Aura are broken. Do yourself a favor and sell/return your Spatha while you can. That's what I did.

My couldn't even work on wireless mode when Armoury was running in the background. I had to stop Armoury everytime.

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
Aura doesn't work...yet... Never had trouble with Armoury but returning the Spatha because of its RGB sync software defect is kind of ridiculous Imo. Just set the mouse RGB seperatly. If you have large hands it's the best. That's like returning a car because it was sold with a flat tire.

Its just that i have seen som orthers have it under the Arua so a forum last night where he had a image post, that shows the mouse, so i was thinking there must be a way to do it.
and i like the Mouse it fit in my hand good so just going to find a way to sync them 🙂

Cooler1234 wrote:
Its just that i have seen som orthers have it under the Arua so a forum last night where he had a image post, that shows the mouse, so i was thinking there must be a way to do it.
and i like the Mouse it fit in my hand good so just going to find a way to sync them 🙂

Well that and you can't charge it while using it if you have the dock plugged in

Weirdoutworld wrote:
That's like returning a car because it was sold with a flat tire.

That's an inaccurate comparison. A flat tire on your car is something you can fix yourself.
You can't fix Aura yourself, and since it has never worked properly (at least, it hasn't for me during the past 2+ years), it seems like Asus can't either.

That being said, if you think that paying for something that doesn't work as advertised is perfectly acceptable, that's indeed an opinion you're allowed to have. But I have to say, with this kind of mentality from its customers, no wonder Asus does nothing to fix their softwares.

And OP, you're free to do whatever you want, of course. But you will eventually get sick and tired of your stuffs not working properly, especially after dropping that much money into them. That's guaranteed. Hence the "Do yourself a favor" in my first answer.