cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the official status with ROG GK2000 Horus RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard?

GameBunny77
Level 7
Hi Asus, I would kindly like to know whats the official status with ASUS ROG GK2000 Horus RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - I cant find a single unit for sale in entire Australia, and it seems there's only a few units for sale in ebay at high marked up prices from selected resellers. Is the keyboard not supported by Asus any more officially and it has reached EOL status, or what is Asus's official stance on that keyboard ? Kindly advise.
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
Just an FYI, this forum is mainly for users to communicate with each other. It's not really a line to the ASUS mothership. If you're very lucky someone from ASUS might drop in and they might know what's going on but there aren't that many ASUS members. You could try posting to ASUS social media.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The GK2000 is still available, but if it is difficult to find, then that is unlikely to change since it was released quite a while back. I can see that the Claymore and the Flare are readily available, these are Aura Sync and the GK2000 isn't.

Thanks for your reply MasterC@ASUS, very much appreciate a response finally . Is Asus not making new batches of that keyboard any more ?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Unless the demand for the GK2000 increases again, it wouldn't make sense for us to replenish the supply.

Thanks MasterC@ASUS for your reply. It is very much appreciated. Unfortunately this also means that some one like me who is in Australia will not even get an option to buy it. Guess I have to look for other keyboards then :(.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry you couldn't get your preferred choice. Hope you find a good alternative.
I see that some are available online but quite costly to have imported. Just remember that the warranty is only effective in the country where you bought it from, keyboard layout and language may be different also.