cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*RESOLVED* ASUS RMA Nightmare (Russian edition) v.2

McCoy
Level 8
case resolved!!! Replacement received!!!

Faith in asus restored!!!
37 REPLIES 37

McCoy
Level 8
Since now, i will post all activities and ASUS replies EVERY DAY.

Let's start from DAY 47 since my GL502VSK got to RMA.

ASUS Support replied that my PC was bought in America (though, no articulation of which America)

ASUS Customer Loyalty team from US replied that they can't recognize RMA number in their system.

I've sent proof pics and waiting for answer.

ASUS finally contacted me. Well, it might be considered as good news: next week i will receive a paper (an act). But i don't who will give it.
I should scan, and send it to ASUS. And they will offer me a replacement.
Looking forward next week.

Day 50 (8/3/2018) ASUS North American employees answering time-to-time
Day 51 (8/4/2018) Weekend
Day 52 (8/5/2018) Weekend
Day 53 (8/6/2018) Gently reminded ASUS CIS Support that i'm still holding dispute. I think they @intentionally forget@ me and my case (they've asked for my s|n once again). No problem, i'll remind them )

Well, i've contacted Global Associate Product Marketing Manager (ASUS Republic of Gamers) and told him about my problem. He didn't reply as expected.

Waiting for answer from ASUS CIS support ... they FORGOT my s|n as i did realized from letter received yesterday.

Mr. Global Associate Product Marketing Manager (ASUS Republic of Gamers) replied and received e-mail from me with detailed information considerning my RMA case.

Local ASUS Support replied yesterday: "We will contact in matter of week." 3 weeks ago they replied same way.
RMA Service replied by phone: "We know nothing. Contact ASUS directly."

No replacement, no laptop, no information. Doing research on court law cases - preparing for worse.

Decide to write to ASUS yesterday two letters:

1. First letter considering that they should eventually start replacement process.
2. Second considering on what model it should be replaced.

Received a reply today, that "We won't start until you receive documents."

Wrote back, and asked for additional documents which required by Russian law.

Thank you ASUS ROG, good for you ... forfeit penny everyday - ~20$+ since day 45 )

Well, it's something. I've made a journey to RMA service center, and didn't received this "act". Though ... i di a great conversation with senior engineer.

A while ago he called me ask to bring box & PSU. At 6PM i successfully received this piece of paper. A very friendly senior engineer made a digitial copy, which i've sent to ASUS.

Have a great weekend guys, bye bye.

Did a lot of research on weekend, it's prominent that local support are trying to evade contact with me.

It's been an ages, and i do believe that guys could just call me and tell all the things that happening and time that estimated to resolve this.

Looking forward next week.

Cheer guys, you got to fight for you rights for RMA.