New ROGer Array

CPU Not Working in GL553VD ROG Gaming center

Hi ROG community.

I have a probleme with my ROG GL553VD. Whene i open the ROG Gaming center i see that the Laptop don't use the CPU only the GPU is working. i don't understand why. the CPU Print 0 MHz and 0C. (You can see it in the Screenshot https://ibb.co/ewc95e ).

What i need to do?
    Regards.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array StarJack's Avatar

You could try reinstalling the ATK package from ASUS' support site.

StarJack

ROG Guru: White Belt Array mmohamed2's Avatar

I have the same problem too,
    this laptop is like a beta version for the other newer models like gl503, i have issue with the rgb colors, the screen hinge make weird noises...and the asus support don't care about old laptop models, the last time i talked with someone on live chat on asus offical website about the rgb colors, she said that the issue is because the power button is on red light

New ROGer Array

Thank you guys for your answers. i will try to fix it and let you know about it.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by yagami View Post
    I have a probleme with my ROG GL553VD. Whene i open the ROG Gaming center i see that the Laptop don't use the CPU only the GPU is working. i don't understand why. the CPU Print 0 MHz and 0C. (You can see it in the Screenshot https://ibb.co/ewc95e ).
    The CPU is always used, otherwise you cannot use the laptop.
    The main problem is the significant sensors accees time (sometimes 10-15 seconds for the ROG Gaming Center).
    I'm not sure if this is a software design flaw, but if reinstalling the ATK package doesn't help,
    you should consider other software solutions (CPU-Z, Core Temp, etc)