Hybrid View

New ROGer Array

Can i use newer version of ai suite 3 provided from other motherboard ?

My kitchen style is ... Colorful. I think I have a serious conventional style with regards to my cabinetry decisions, however then I like to utilize striking paint shades to add show to the room, Good Food Blog: All best things for your kitchen. The main flashes of present day living are my apparatuses - I was unable to be without the most recent devices. I additionally love to gather vehicle memorabilia and bits of it frequently discover their way into my kitchen stylistic theme.
    The exact opposite thing I purchased for my kitchen was... A French spit rotisserie M221C042 from Bonnet. I seen one out of a café in Birmingham and I needed to have it.
    My must-have kitchen contraption is... An American-style ice chest cooler. I needed to locate the greatest apparatus I could that would essentially chill and freeze my nourishment.

You'll generally discover me in the kitchen at parties with... A jug of lager, a stogie and most likely doing the cleaning up, The best blenders for smoothies reviews for home use in 2020. I can't stand to leave grimy container absorbing water - it's one of my pet abhors.
    My 'as a last resort evening gathering formula is... Fish sticks and french fries from my neighborhood chippy.
    You can generally be certain I'll have... A stock of Diet Coke and Mars Bars in my ice chest.
    In the event that my kitchen was ablaze I'd attempt to spare... My pooch Fudge, as his resting lair is under one of the units.
    Microwaves - companion or adversary... I don't have one and want to get one. This shouldn't imply that that they're terrible, they simply sometimes fall short for my cooking style.
    James Martin is right now gracing our screens as moderator of BBC1's Saturday Kitchen. He was a standard colleague on Ready Steady Cook for a long time and in 2006 increased another military of fans with his ability on the move floor in Strictly Come Dancing.
    James was raised in a farmhouse in Yorkshire, and when he was 22, opened the Hotel and Bistro du Vin in Winchester as head gourmet expert, The Latest Buying Guide On Best Meat Grinder In 2020. His cooking style is most likely best depicted as 'present day British with a trace of Mediterranean' and his plans can be found in the few cookbooks that he's composed throughout the years. His most recent titles are Desserts and The Great British Village Show Cookbook, distributed to concur with his new BBC arrangement Sweet Baby James.
    Last edited by jardenblack26; 04-06-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

AI Suite versions differ for each platform, so please use only the software available from the support page for your specific product.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array sdmf74 PC Specs
    sdmf74 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardMAXIMUS IX FORMULA
    ProcessorI7 7700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980TI K|NGP|N
    Graphics Card #2N/A
    Graphics Card #3N/A
    Graphics Card #4N/A
    Sound CardON BOARD
    MonitorASUS PG279Q, BENQ XL2420TE, HISENSE 55H9F
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 512GB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 1TB, SAMSUNG 850 PRO 512GB, SAMSUNG 850 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerEK VELOCITY RGB
    CaseCASELABS MERLIN SM8 (2 TONE)
    Power SupplyEVGA 1300G2 SUPERNOVA
    Keyboard WOOTING ONE, DUCKY ONE TKL RGB
    Mouse LOGITECH G PRO HERO
    Headset SENNHESIER G4ME ZERO
    Mouse Pad REFLEX LAB XXXL
    Headset/Speakers KLIPSCH PRO MEDIA 2.1
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC86U, ASUS RT-AC68U

With as many versions of AISUITEIII packages that you continually release that are completely broken going back as far as at least six years you should be making it universal across all boards, at least boards using the same sensors! For you to tell us to stick with crap that crashes & conflicts with our programs that are coded properly is not right.

If you cant fix it then scrap AISUITEIII and hire someone that knows what they are doing and start from scratch. These forums are inundated with AISUITEIII defects and install issues and yet you do nothing about it!!!
    Except rerelease another version of DIP5 occasionally and fragment the packages all over our motherboard drivers pages.
    ASUS Maximus 9 Formula, Intel I7 7700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti K|ngP|n, G Skill Trident Z RGB 3600 32GB
    EVGA supernova 1300G2, EK Velocity RGB, Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb, 960 pro 512gb(OS), 850 EVO 1tb, 850 Pro 512gb,
    Asus PG279Q 165HZ, BenQ 144hz, Hisense 55h9f, Windows 10 pro