cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370 Strix F - Aura sync nor showing Cooler and IO shroud itself

Aung_Win_Htut
Level 7
Hi,

I just bought Z370 Strix F just 2 days ago. Since day 1 IO shroud (Motherboard itself) is not showing in aura sync app. I also bought CoolerMaster MA410P (Aura Sync certified) and that is not also showing in app too. ASUS just released motherboards with thounsend bugs? Its too annoying that the Motherboard itself is not showing in their own RGB app. GG ASUS.

Is there any solution to help?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

F0x135
Level 8
AIO's don't turn up in Aura app but they do sync. I've had a deepcool Gammaxx GT and now a Coolermaster ML240R aRGB, all have synced to Aura fine without showing up in the app with my Z370-F.

As for the motherboard not showing, this happened to me once before. Draining the mobo power worked for me (pull the plug, hold power button down 30 seconds).

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Aung Win Htut wrote:
Hi,

I just bought Z370 Strix F just 2 days ago. Since day 1 IO shroud (Motherboard itself) is not showing in aura sync app. I also bought CoolerMaster MA410P (Aura Sync certified) and that is not also showing in app too. ASUS just released motherboards with thounsend bugs? Its too annoying that the Motherboard itself is not showing in their own RGB app. GG ASUS.

Is there any solution to help?

Thanks

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, it would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please PM or email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

By any chance do you have any other applications that can also control your lightings? If so please uninstall those.