Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    GPU TWEAK II problem

    Having an issue here
    Something's really off-hand, need help asap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	75009
    Last edited by RF69; 08-04-2018 at 03:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U
    Nate152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    16,343

    Hi RF69

    Maybe try the new version 1.8.3.5 it has OSD too.

    Click the link and scroll down to GPU Tweak II 1.8.3.5.exe (beta)

    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...esting-Program

    See if this is any better.

  3. #3
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Hi RF69

    Maybe try the new version 1.8.3.5 it has OSD too.

    Click the link and scroll down to GPU Tweak II 1.8.3.5.exe (beta)

    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...esting-Program

    See if this is any better.
    Wellp, nothing's changed.

  4. #4
    Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U
    Nate152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    16,343

    Ok, thank you for trying that, I'm not sure why it would be reading the Boost Clock like that but it is reading correctly in the monitor.

    I see you're in OC Mode, is it any better with the the other Modes or creating a profile? Are you able to move the GPU Boost Clock slider when creating a profile ?

  5. #5
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Ok, thank you for trying that, I'm not sure why it would be reading the Boost Clock like that but it is reading correctly in the monitor.

    I see you're in OC Mode, is it any better with the the other Modes or creating a profile? Are you able to move the GPU Boost Clock slider when creating a profile ?
    Doesn't change anything actually
    https://youtu.be/o9c9S44Koxo

  6. #6
    Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U
    Nate152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    16,343

    All right thank you for the video, yeah there's definitely something screwy going on.

    I can confirm 1.8.3.5 is working so here is what I would do.

    Uninstall both versions of gpu tweak II, run CCleaner to clean the registry
    Install the latest Nvidia driver 398.82
    Install GPU Tweak II version 1.8.3.5 again

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpu tweak 2.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	75011

  7. #7
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    All right thank you for the video, yeah there's definitely something screwy going on.

    I can confirm 1.8.3.5 is working so here is what I would do.

    Uninstall both versions of gpu tweak II, run CCleaner to clean the registry
    Install the latest Nvidia driver 398.82
    Install GPU Tweak II version 1.8.3.5 again

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpu tweak 2.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	75011
    Ok, that's better, but still it tries to be as deviant as possible.
    https://youtu.be/uJFe3qNNJDs

  8. #8
    Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U
    Nate152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    16,343

    All right great and thanks for the video once again, now I'll post you one.

    The OSD is cool, I downloaded the ROG Logo and added the choice of champions. You can add any picture and adjust the size and transparency, the picture can be on 100% of the screen if you wanted it.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •