cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't fit RC Bluetooth Adaptor

Retired
Not applicable
Hey guys

Basically i've built my rig , and had set it up round september time and its only now I really want to use the rc bluetooth adaptor , so i've been trying to install it , i know where it goes and how it should be fitted but i can't fit it , is there anyway to fit inside , my case is a haf x aswell. This was my first build so i cut short on a few things. Is the only other way of fitting it taking out the mobo and popping it back in? If you've managed to install it after it was built and could share how you did it , i'd be seriously greatful.
Thank you 🙂

Basically i can't fit it because there is a silver rounded thing in the way ( i apologise for poor terminology) I wouldn't be able to fit it without damaging it and if it doesn't collide with that , it collides with the north bridge

Anthon
3 REPLIES 3

Retired
Not applicable
also if its on the forums , i apologise as you can see this was my first post and a link would be appreciated

Retired
Not applicable
to get the bluetooth adapter in you have to remove the motherboard from your case, then put the adapter on your mobo, then put it in your case. no other way to do it i don't think.

ottoyu34
Level 9
It would be the best to remove the mobo, the other ways you mentioned will likely damage both of the Bluetooth module and the motherboard.