Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Oktanio View Post
    I check again
    G752VS OC Edition. 302 Bios downloaded
    G752VS 7th Gen. 302 Bios downloaded
    G752VS -. Not have a 302 bios download link
    \G752VSK 302Bios downloaded
    Yes, if you check the bios filenames for the G752VS OC Edition. 302 Bios, G752VS 7th Gen. 302 bios and G752VSK 302 bios, they are all the same bios filename, so all these models use the same bios.
    Believe the G752VS OC Edition download page may include different software downloads though.

Finally found the 304 bios under the G752VS 7th gen. cpu download page though.

Anyway, to keep it simple, just follow the steps below to flash the latest bios version for your G752VSK.

1. Confirm your bios model which is G752VSK in this case or the G752VS 7th gen. cpu model.
    2. Find/download the latest bios version which appears to be 0304 under the G752VS 7th gen. cpu download page.
    3. Flash this bios if you wish.

By the way the date you see posted on the ASUS download site is normally just the date the file was posted to the download site and not the build date although according to your screenshots it does appear there may be a G752VSK 302 bios with 2 different build dates which I don't believe is a problem.
    If you plan to just use the latest G752VSK 0304 bios version though, I would not spend time worrying about the 302 bios anymore. Thanks.
    Last edited by cl-Albert; 08-08-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cl-Albert View Post
    Hi,

I'm actually an ASUS employee at the U.S. office if it matters, but don't always have all the answers about what HQ is doing or thinking with the bios files.
    I may need to re-check your questions, or feel free to let me know if there are still any unanswered questions, but feel like you may be making it a little more complicated than it needs to be although can understand our support site may be part of the reason for that.

• Anyyway, hope you can agree that all your information shows you have the G752VS with 7th gen cpu which is also known as the G752VSK, so you want to use this bios and not the bios for the G752VS with 6th gen. cpu. I wouldn't be concerned about the chipset myself.
    • Not sure where you found the G752VSK (also known as the G752VS with 7th gen. cpu) 304 bios, but if you have the link, let me know. Otherwise, guessing it may have been preinstalled from the factory possibly.
    • Yes, was wondering why the same 302 bios version would have different release dates since it's not very normal to see this, but if nobody is reporting any issues or differences, guessing it is probably just the same bios version with different release dates, so would not worry about it more. Feel free to look into it more or discuss more with others if you wish of course.
    • As you noticed, Winflash (or bios EZ flash) does not even allow you to flash the correct bios model with the same or older bios version and would not let you flash the bios for a different or the wrong model.
      Winflash does not tell you which bios version you need to use though.
      It just tells you the bios model and bios version you have. If you try to flash a bios file that you should not be using, it will tell you this too, but you are deciding which bios file you want to flash.

Anyway, wondering if you are seeing any problems or differences between the G752VSK 0304 and G752VSK 0302 bios versions?
    If everything is okay with the G752VSK 0302 bios, don't know that I would worry about it much more.
    Feel free to discuss more with me or others if anything is still unclear.
    Thanks.
    Look you are the best in Asus for sure is matter
    And thank you for all the help that you give me
    Asus product are the best just it happens to find this bios think
    You are here looking my post for me is more then enough
    My language is Greek so my expectations in writing is little different
    Yes I can give the link information about my model

Link here will be in Greek but I will also give how you will see the model

https://www.skroutz.gr/s/13325632/As...0-FHD-W10.html

If you open the link in smartphone you need to click in button
    That have this word here below the laptop picture
    Χαρακτηριστικά
    And will show the specs
    In you open from laptop will be in the end of the page is in Greek but name specs are in English

I will be happy to run test and benchmarks on the bios
    And take notes also about fps and temps between 302 and 304

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Oktanio View Post
    I will be happy to run test and benchmarks on the bios
    And take notes also about fps and temps between 302 and 304
    Your Winflash screenshot and other information already tells us you should be using the G752VSK bios.
    You don't really need to do more comparison unless you want to, but the 304 bios version is the latest if you wish to use it.

Unfortunately, not sure what is the difference between the 302 or 304 bios versions and if you will even notice any difference, but feel free to share if you have any information. Thanks for your interest in ASUS products!

here is a post 302 vs 304 bios G752VS
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...d=1#post731387

ROG Enthusiast Array

You're completely right Oktanio, they are displaying the wrong BIOS on the Asus site. I had major errors with this & I remember having a debate with jdFrench over this in the past https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...oper-BIOS-file.

Info is lacking on this subject out there, be sure to download many versions of the BIOS; as Asus are wrong, I contacted them to notify the wrong version is displayed on their website 1.5 years ago, still not fixed it!

I'm running BIOS version 304 on my G752VSK and it's ok but not perfect. Since owning the computer I've never managed to get the Thunderbolt 3.1 working. Yes I've opened quite a few threads on this topic but just haven't managed to crack it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3