cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard and cabinate lights not working

Akkicool
Level 7
Can anyone help ?
Problem is today I turned off my computer in completely working order and after few min when I turned it back on motherboard lights didnt turned on
Now When I turn off and on the main power switch motherboard lights just blinks and turns off and it's not even detected my aura software and even the cabinate led are not working attached viva motherboard
6 REPLIES 6

Rob_W_
Level 12
Sounds like your power supply may have failed, you can check it by testing it ( paper clip test) as described .
If you google *‘ psu paper clip test’ it will describe how to do it.
Check also all your connections from psu to mobo.*
Edit, hey Akkicool, list your specs, it makes it easier to help diagnose:)*

Pc is starting up and running fine it's just motherboard led are not lightning up They just blinks when I turn on power from main switch and even are not detected by aura and cabinate led are attached to 4 pin rgb header I tried connecting them to different 4 pin socket yet they don't work,if I plug them to 3 pin header they work but shows only single colour and if I connect them in in 4 pin header in wrong way like flipped the comnectorstill they light up but only single colour
Motherboard z370E
I5 8600k
Gskill ddr4 RBG ram 8GB
Cooler master master watt light 600 power supply

ROG STRIX z370-E Gaming BIOS version 1002
Intel core i5-8600k CPU @3.60 GHz
Speed:3600 MHz
Memory:8192MB (DDR4 2133MHz)Gskill 3000MHz
SSD: KINGSTON SUV400S37120G 120GB
HDD:TOSHIBA 7200RPM 1TB
CABINATE:COOLER MASTER MASTER BOX LITE 5 RBG(3RBG FANS 2000RPM FRONT 1 FAN AT BACK 2000 RPM)
POWER SUPPLY:COOLER MASTER MASTER WATT LIGHT 600WATT SMPS

Rob_W_
Level 12
Sorry Akkicool, misunderstanding on the problem you have, not familiar with that board so can’t realy help out on that.
Maybe others can,!**

Hello anyone else here can help?????

anyone there hello?????