cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Audio Driver with Sonic Studio 2 & Sonic Rader 2 Ver 6.0.1.8339

RaffieKol
Level 10
So I got tired of using the old driver on the Asus Site so I went ahead a made a new one for The Maximus VIII Hero
(It will probably work with all z170 with Supreme FX 2015)

This Version is 6.0.1.8339 includes Sonic Studio 2 and Sonic Rader 2 (the version on the Asus site is Version 6.0.1.8158 so this is newer)

How I made it?
This driver is for the Maximus X board made to work with the Maximus VIII board. It was very easy to make just had to move around some files)

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kk5t3borh260u77/Audio_Realtek_HeroVIII_W10_64_VER6018339.zip?dl=0

To Install download it from the link above and unzip it and select "Asus Setup" you will get a black screen that wont really say nothing wait for that black screen to disappear and then wait a few mins to make sure everything install and then restart your PC. (the same way you install all your other audio drivers from Asus)

I recommend using this in a new install but you can use it to update your old driver if you are going to update I recommend removing all you old audio drivers and software if you don't know how to remove your old drivers or software then google or youtube "How to uninstall Realtek Audio Driver" and "How to uninstall Sonic Studio"

1 REPLY 1

Vlackrs
Level 7
Edit.

Testing.

Working.