cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Screen Problem

LVG
Level 7
Hi when downloading or watching videos I constantly get Blue screens i reinstalled windows so this is a fresh build and still get the same issue the Mini dump file suggests it's the Intel driver "e1q62x64.sys" I've updated it to the latest version according to the Intel site, can anyone offer any help as this is driving me crazy.

I want to try installing the LAN driver from Here but i'm not sure how to i assume replacing files but I'm not sure where to place them if anyone could help me with that or knows a fix would be appreciated.

OS
Windows 7 Professional

CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. Crosshair IV Extreme (AM3)

Memory
8.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24)

Graphics Card(s)
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Sound Card
Realtek High Definition Audio

BSoD File if wanted (Unable to use the site up loader)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2h6caj5pchy3xzj
10 REPLIES 10

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Just install the driver in the suggested directory. But if you get constant BSOD even after a fresh install I wouuld troubleshoot your part. Could be a physical issue.
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

RoG1
Level 7
Ok read my topic, i've got just almost the same specs as you do & i didn't had to reinstall w7! Just go to the asus original web site, dl the latest driver for intel, you see soon enough that the version is from 2010 & your qurent driver is 2009. Uninstall the 2009 driver & reinstall the 2009 driver again from the cd-rom provid with the mobo, once done that update that driver with the new one you just dl'd from asus website, done! I didn't had any bluescreens anymore so far, so i guess this is the solution :)! If this doesn't help, there is maybe another driver issue or in worst case a mobo rma:(, but hopefully fore you it's not!

Is there anychane you could help me with the installation as I said I'm clueless on where to place them since there's no exe

RoG1
Level 7
ok i had this prob to, i will explain in peices:

1. Uninstall the the intel internet driver
2.DL the new driver from asus.com
3.Extract that rar file to where you want (desktop)
4.Reinstall The driver from the cd-rom again.
5.with computer you right mous click "properties", thene "device manager"
6. Thene search your intel internet again, dubble click, select driver in the tab, thene manually search for driver
7. Select the folder you earlyer dl'd, let him do his thing...
8. Check the driver date it must be 25.10.2010 now
9. Tataaa, after testing on surfing & gaming & etc.... No bluescreens anymore:D! @least it has worked for me....

Hope this helps...

Sorry i meant the directory of the Driver i need to overwrite like is it in something like "C:\Windows\System32" thanks for helping me with this too much appreciated, if i go into the "Driver" tab then "Update driver" then browse my computer it just says it's the best driver

LVG
Level 7
May of done it had to act as if it was a disc with the sys file, will keep you up to date if any problems, thanks ever so much

RoG1
Level 7
glad to help 😉 A question to you...Do you got a proper boot logo in the beginning (rog eye)? How did set your bios settings, cause i'm willing to asus suite II from the cd-rom to make my own, with a randow picture...I'm not get any boot logo:s

I do get it yea but I didn't change any settings so far it doesn't load my BIOS but I'm sure that's simple to fix

don't understand that, cause, whene you get rog eye whene starting up he has to be reading the bios! I will try to set to default also, maybe that will help;)! I will let you know...