cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS SUITE 3 NOT WORKING AGAIN in latest windows 10 build 17735

Chok_Ice
Level 7
yup, the beta version of asus suite 3 that worked after the last big windows update, now dont work on the latest version off windows 10 insider preview build 17735
8 REPLIES 8

Chok_Ice
Level 7
sorry for caps, i did that incase people thought i didnt used the fixed version
what i ment to say was, when it stopped working before
u guys released another version, some beta version, and then that worked, for i think the fall creators update, or the spring one,, which ever one that stopped working before
my mobo is the
X99-A
and yup, the same error message as before pops up

Most recommendations I have seen recommend not using the Asus software suite at all as it causes more troubles than it helps.

I did use it on my I7-2600k build but no longer use it on my I7-8700k build.

pkincy wrote:
Most recommendations I have seen recommend not using the Asus software suite at all as it causes more troubles than it helps.

I did use it on my I7-2600k build but no longer use it on my I7-8700k build.

it has a fan controlling thing where its easy to turn them up with gaming and i can change VRM settings without rebooting the pc and gave me temps n stuff , easy access

Chok_Ice wrote:
sorry for caps, i did that incase people thought i didnt used the fixed version
what i ment to say was, when it stopped working before
u guys released another version, some beta version, and then that worked, for i think the fall creators update, or the spring one,, which ever one that stopped working before
my mobo is the
X99-A
and yup, the same error message as before pops up
use the version that came on the disk or stick with your MB, install off of the disk or stick not the web site.

Darren Stevens wrote:
use the version that came on the disk or stick with your MB, install off of the disk or stick not the web site.

Dont have a dvd drive
anyyway i found out that apparently the services were disabled
very strange
so i enabled them and now its working again
i also re installed it and used the cleaner utility first
so strange
so people if u get the same issue after a windows 10 update yeah
type services.msc into the start bar and find the asus ones and enable them
IF THEY DONT ENABLE, then apparently the registry is pointing to the wrong directory, so u have to change that

Chok_Ice
Level 7
just checked again and its not working still

Chok_Ice
Level 7
yep its definitely not working in the newer WINDOWS 10 Pro INSIDER PREVIEW build 18219

Chok_Ice wrote:
yep its definitely not working in the newer WINDOWS 10 Pro INSIDER PREVIEW build 18219

just checked to see if it randomly started working and i can confirm that

it dont work still